Dianne Abbott......

Just listening to it now on R4. I'm assuming that she now wears a pair of pants on her head and sports a HB pencil up each nostril on a permanent basis. The thick cnut could not string a coherent sentence together if she was paid to..... oh, hang on a minute, we pay her a fortune.

My bold a bit like this woman instead of a mask!

overopensights

ADC
Book Reviewer
More like a melon boat as a starter at a Berni Inn in the 70s

overopensights

ADC
Book Reviewer
Show some respect FFS, she's due into the HOL quite soon! and you are paying!

Last edited:

Chef

LE
Apart from the chips on both shoulders, if you tied her hands down she probably couldn't talk. The Italian walt.

Joking aside she's achieved a lot but doesn't seem to take any pride in that. Unless the wheels were greased for her on account of her ethnicity. Who knows or cares?

Cold_Collation

LE
Book Reviewer
Apart from the chips on both shoulders, if you tied her hands down she probably couldn't talk. The Italian walt.

Joking aside she's achieved a lot but doesn't seem to take any pride in that. Unless the wheels were greased for her on account of her ethnicity. Who knows or cares?
Talent, or tokenism?

Jokes about her numeracy and so on aside, her defining comment in my eyes was when she said that whatever was the party line, she would back it.

No independence of thought, then, just toeing the line. I don’t see that as being chock-full with integrity, it’s just time-serving and being rewarded for being a nodding head. Anyone can do that.

She constantly plays the race card, and constantly asserts that she has endured racism all the way. Yet she also plays the ethnicity card at every opportunity and, frankly, she wouldn’t be where she is if she hadn’t.

Ta

She constantly plays the race card, and constantly asserts that she has endured racism all the way. Yet she also plays the ethnicity card at every opportunity and, frankly, she wouldn’t be where she is if she hadn’t.

She probably genuinely does feel shes been discriminated against the whole way

See the above link - My teacher told me I wasnt good enough for cambridge - she percieves that as racism - because shes right at the peak of Mt stupid and so cannot fathom she isnt smart enough ergo its cos i is blik

When I was told I will never a great academic be I didnt think because Miss X is a rabid feminist (she was) she is trying to emasculate me, I thought fair enough i know im not the brightest here.

If you go through life ignorant of your failings then every block will seem personal - In her case thats doubled down on because any criticism of her is countered with "hmm has a problem with black female MP i wonder why" type bollocks - in otherwords to disagree with Abbot is to be racist

Cold_Collation

LE
Book Reviewer
She probably genuinely does feel shes been discriminated against the whole way

See the above link - My teacher told me I wasnt good enough for cambridge - she percieves that as racism - because shes right at the peak of Mt stupid and so cannot fathom she isnt smart enough ergo its cos i is blik

When I was told I will never a great academic be I didnt think because Miss X is a rabid feminist (she was) she is trying to emasculate me, I thought fair enough i know im not the brightest here.

If you go through life ignorant of your failings then every block will seem personal - In her case thats doubled down on because any criticism of her is countered with "hmm has a problem with black female MP i wonder why" type bollocks - in otherwords to disagree with Abbot is to be racist
Quite. Dunning-Kruger in action.

I don't disagree with her because of what she is but because of who she is.

My bold you mean apart from being Magic Grandpa's bit of exotic fanny, that he liked to show off to his mates proving how pc he was.
1614527384021.png

Latest Threads