Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dianne Abbott......

That's not funny really - she looks properly ill, I don't wish that on her, but this is obviously not an overnight thing and she shouldn't be anywhere near the public eye, and shouldn't have been for a long while.

Dread

LE
Has she had a stroke?
No (well, not that I know of). Jeremy Corbyn, with his special lenses in his spectacles, is a very likely candidate for hiding the effects of having had a stroke. I suspect she is merely drunk. Happy if it proves to be a tumour.

That's not funny really - she looks properly ill, I don't wish that on her, but this is obviously not an overnight thing and she shouldn't be anywhere near the public eye, and shouldn't have been for a long while.

She is one of the very few people I genuinely wish ill. Why does she merit my especial opprobrium? She wrote an article in the IRA mouthpiece "newspaper" An Phoblacht, in which she stated that "Every defeat of the British state is a victory for all of us. A defeat in Northern Ireland would be a defeat indeed." She argues that because she has changed her hairstyle since then, we can forget that she ever celebrated the murder of British women, children, men and soldiers by the IRA and associated groups of terrorists that were the "victories" of the republican terrorists. She wasn't an ignorant child when she said those things, and despite being given many opportunities of repudiating those views, she has refused point-blank to do so.

While I wish her family no ill-will because of her transgressions, if she does succumb to COVID-19, and spends her last days on this world coughing her spleen though her nose while thinking about her son in jail and her failures in life and as a mother (remembering that "West Indian mums will go to the wall for their children"), then it will be no less than the lying, bigoted, hypocritical, communist, racist, bitch deserves.

No (well, not that I know of). Jeremy Corbyn, with his special lenses in his spectacles, is a very likely candidate for hiding the effects of having had a stroke. I suspect she is merely drunk. Happy if it proves to be a tumour.

She is one of the very few people I genuinely wish ill. Why does she merit my especial opprobrium? She wrote an article in the IRA mouthpiece "newspaper" An Phoblacht, in which she stated that "Every defeat of the British state is a victory for all of us. A defeat in Northern Ireland would be a defeat indeed." She argues that because she has changed her hairstyle since then, we can forget that she ever celebrated the murder of British women, children, men and soldiers by the IRA and associated groups of terrorists that were the "victories" of the republican terrorists. She wasn't an ignorant child when she said those things, and despite being given many opportunities of repudiating those views, she has refused point-blank to do so.

While I wish her family no ill-will because of her transgressions, if she does succumb to COVID-19, and spends her last days on this world coughing her spleen though her nose while thinking about her son in jail and her failures in life and as a mother (remembering that "West Indian mums will go to the wall for their children"), then it will be no less than the lying, bigoted, hypocritical, communist, racist, bitch deserves.
You old softie you

True - I was trying to be compassionate but I'll simply remain disengaged and if she get's 'hers', then so be it.

I'm saving up my bile explosion for that cunt Blair.

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
I like to think of Diana Abbot MP during sex....

if an effective way of controlling premature ejaculation !

I'd expect it to be more effective than this

I like to think of Diana Abbot MP during sex....

if an effective way of controlling premature ejaculation !

Its also an effective way to put yourself off sex

Latest Threads