Army Rumour Service

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dianne Abbott......

Dianne's biography is being published soon apparently. It should be a riveting read.
Her autobiography (assuming she's capable of writing one) would be even more engrossing: a sort of latter-day Finnegans Wake, but without the blinding clarity. The page-numbering might present a bit of a challenge, too.

Best description I've heard of Dunning Kruger is someone who doesn't understand that they don't understand.
The first rule of Dunning Kruger Club is:
you don’t know you’re in the Dunning Kruger club...

Jeremy Corbyn tried to be nice to people

According to Diane, Jeremy Corbyn tried to be nice to people (with the obvious exception of the Jews), and they weren't nice back.

Dianne's biography is being published soon apparently. It should be a riveting read. A best seller on Amazon.

Will they print the words back to front to give the impression it was actually written by Diane herself?

OneTenner

LE
Book Reviewer
Will they print the words back to front to give the impression it was actually written by Diane herself?
And in crayon?

TamH70

MIA
I read that article in the Grauniad ref: the Flabbotapottamus' biography and had to fight back the strong urge to vomit. It was sycophantic rubbish of the highest order and a rewriting of the truth by someone that Ilya Ehrenburg would kneel at the foot of in adoration.

Then the bottom of the article has the gall to infer that the "newspaper"'s journalism is worth throwing beer-tokens at?

Wow.

I read that article in the Grauniad ref: the Flabbotapottamus' biography and had to fight back the strong urge to vomit. It was sycophantic rubbish of the highest order and a rewriting of the truth by someone that Ilya Ehrenburg would kneel at the foot of in adoration.

Then the bottom of the article has the gall to infer that the "newspaper"'s journalism is worth throwing beer-tokens at?

Wow.

Look on the bright side Abbott helped ensure Labour's defeat, she has served her country well even though it wasn't her intention

Her autobiography (assuming she's capable of writing one) would be even more engrossing: a sort of latter-day Finnegans Wake, but without the blinding clarity. The page-numbering might present a bit of a challenge, too.

This would be a good starting point to name her epic opus
1601112175889.png

I have diabetes and can handle £6 million a year penny perfect, my auditor is type 1 and handles multi million pound businesses all year.

But I'd hazard a guess that you're not a black marxist racist alcoholic who switches between using her race card or diabetic card whenever she makes her latest mistake in an interview

I think I will wait for the BBC documentary.

Got a link for that, seems very odd behaviour for a Uni to do it, not that I doubt you, just curious
It's been mentioned on here a number of times, but I'll see if I can find a link.

Latest Threads