Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dianne Abbott......

Londo

LE

But she accused some in the media of behaving "as if I am an idiot".

It's not just people in the media dearie.
One day it might , just might sink in through into that dense thing she calls a brain and she will know she is an idiot .

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer

Mary Hinge

War Hero
1601039874373.png

She thinks she was “Jeremy Corbyn’s Home Secretary”. Not a slip of the tongue, as she said it twice.

Sounds very much like something an idiot would say.

"My brother said he heard me on the radio, and he is diabetic also, and he said to me, 'I have known you all my life… you never get figures wrong, and I knew straight away when I heard that interview it was your diabetes'."

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
I got D2, an' I failed Maths O Level three times. Or possible four; I wasn't counting.
Sadly she has a degree from the University of Cambridge.

Not Land Economy either.

"My brother said he heard me on the radio, and he is diabetic also, and he said to me, 'I have known you all my life… you never get figures wrong, and I knew straight away when I heard that interview it was your diabetes'."
Mathematical brilliance obviously runs in the family. How blessed we all are, to be sure, to have the Abbott clan enriching British culture.

One day it might , just might sink in through into that dense thing she calls a brain and she will know she is an idiot .

Best description I've heard of Dunning Kruger is someone who doesn't understand that they don't understand.

Her diabetes is so bad it has made her think she is Donald Trump.

Latest Threads