Dianne Abbott......

Compare and contrast:

From the Conservative Party on the death of Denis Healy:

Cameron led tributes, saying:

Labour on the death of Margaret Thatcher:

Oh and

'Ding dong the witch is dead.
And the heartfelt wishes of far left supporters for the recovery of Boris following his diagnosis with CV19.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
I am of an opinion as I said that Ethnicity cases are most likely to be down to the disproportionate numbers of who work for the NHS. Current percentile rates put ethnic groups at 16% of the population, but 25% (I would have to look that one up to be sure) work front line NHS.
Just to help you out:- NHS workforce

What they are saying probably is that they want their own 'Pakistani language Broadcasts! Well Bollocks to that!

As both "Chef" & "CrashTestDummy" have already said the beeb already panders to these groups … the main reason they remain ignorant is that they have no wish to become integrated/involved in almost any way with anything remotely British.
Of course making glaring exceptions for our benefit & health systems which they exploit gleefully!!

Asian Network BBC Asian Network is available on Medium Wave in the following locations:
East Midlands - 837 MW, West Midlands - 1458/828 MW,
Derbyshire - 1116 MW (7pm-1am), Peterborough/North Cambridgeshire - 1449 MW

As both "Chef" & "CrashTestDummy" have already said the beeb already panders to these groups … the main reason they remain ignorant is that they have no wish to become integrated/involved in almost any way with anything remotely British.
Of course making glaring exceptions for our benefit & health systems which they exploit gleefully!!

Asian Network BBC Asian Network is available on Medium Wave in the following locations:
East Midlands - 837 MW, West Midlands - 1458/828 MW,
Derbyshire - 1116 MW (7pm-1am), Peterborough/North Cambridgeshire - 1449 MW
I often listen to the Asian Network. The music is banging, and it is presented in English.

I posted this elsewhere but I think it deserves to go here as well ...

I Think over the last decade or so we have seen her become ever more unable to do even the most simple task of putting her shoes on or respond to questions sensibly.
Looking at the mental state of her son …. Full Mental Jacket – Diane Abbott’s son gets sectioned after string of Meth-fuelled violent attacks.
makes me wonder if she has serious hereditary mental issues which seem to become more & more apparent as time goes on. To the extent now that I think she should be forced to apply for the The Chiltern Hundreds
and leave parliament altogether!

I posted this elsewhere but I think it deserves to go here as well ...

I Think over the last decade or so we have seen her become ever more unable to do even the most simple task of putting her shoes on or respond to questions sensibly.
Looking at the mental state of her son …. Full Mental Jacket – Diane Abbott’s son gets sectioned after string of Meth-fuelled violent attacks.
makes me wonder if she has serious hereditary mental issues which seem to become more & more apparent as time goes on. To the extent now that I think she should be forced to apply for the The Chiltern Hundreds
and leave parliament the planet altogether!
FoC

TamH70

MIA
We don't want her back
We'll send you Ian Blackford, a.k.a Darth Plaguebringer, in her place, if that's alright with you?

Latest Threads