Dianne Abbott......

The magic words are there 'emergency services worker' attracts a nice additional tariff (and so it should), although he's obviously already in a secure loony bin.

You'd like to think so, but the judiciary are all to fond of 'community orders' and the like. I know police officers who have been tod by magistrates 'well, of course you should expect to be assaulted in your line of work'. Recently publicised cases include the scrote who broke an officer's nose and walked out of court with a very short suspended. Ironically it's the religiously/racially aggravated offence that is likely to be the more serious incident. Though the number of incidents may sway the beak towards an immediate custodial I won't be holding my breath.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Those charges in full laid against James Abbott-Thompson -

Assaulted a person causing them actual bodily harm - August 7, 2019 - Royal Free Hospital

· Assault by beating - August 8, 2019 - Mile End Hospital - assaulted a Doctor

· Assault by beating of emergency services worker - July 26, 2019 – Homerton Hospital - assaulted a police officer

· Assault by beating of emergency services worker - July 26, 2019 – on Middleton Road - assaulted a police officer

· Assaulted a person causing them actual bodily harm - July 26, 2019 – within the London borough of Hackney

· Exposure - October 27, 2019 - at Homerton Hospital

· Assault by beating of emergency services worker - November 7, 2019 – at Homerton Hospital - assaulted a nurse

· Racially/religiously aggravated criminal damage – November 7, 2019, at Homerton Hospital - destroyed prescription spectacles

· Assault by beating of emergency services worker – November 8, 2019 - Homerton Hospital - assaulted a police officer

· Assault by beating – August 7, 2019 – Royal Free Hospital -

· Assault by beating of an emergency services worker – December 23, 2019 – Bevan Ward, Homerton Hospital – assaulted a social therapist.

WTF is wrong with this guy? Does nobody brawl at football matches, rough boozers/nightclubs and taxi ranks anymore? Not even a black-eye-Friday incident.

CrashTestDummy

Shirley this is a form of ancient Jockanese, that auld bars tard that I am, haven't come across. Ah, wait. Now I remember, it's Arrseamo, an offshoot of that ancient comedian Stanleous Baxterous.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Dodgy Diane, the gift that keeps giving. Called out on Labour and Berkow bullying while she's demanding the sacking of Pretty Patel...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
old_fat_and_hairy The NAAFI Bar 54
thegimp The NAAFI Bar 9
Joshua Slocum The NAAFI Bar 45

Latest Threads