Dianne Abbott......

Do they have a party song ?

"Manny, Manny
The sun shines east, the sun shines west
I know where the sun shines best..."
I can imagine it's not singing this one

I'm going to miss Diane Abbott terribly - politics and political interviews just won't be funny anymore without her.

I've already bought the t-shirt to remember her -

Screenshot_20200224-113333_WhatsApp.jpg

TamH70

MIA
A classroom of kids doing "Am I bovvered" impressions

The longer version is funnier though.

Especially when Lauren quotes a Shakespearean sonnet in full...

If people think that Miss Diane isn't going to be making news in the future, I suggest you think again. The mess can't help herself from courting publicity. As I've already said she's quite likely to be heading to the Lords, so there's years of gobbing off against whitey to come still.

overopensights

ADC
Book Reviewer
"her charity, the Diane Abbott Foundation, which focuses on advancing the cause of young black Britons in education and business. "
Worked out well for her son, educated at a school for the very few, not the many. Given a huge leg up with a job in the civil service + accelerated promotion and now in the nick.
One should not mix the Kraal mentality with our Civil Service!

Fake Sheikh

War Hero
The monster will return possibly in charge of a womans think tank to teach the words of comrade Corbyn for Ms Daft Bint and to spread the word of discrimination of women in parliament & the city before taking up a position as chairwoman in the city earning £1 trillion for 2 days a month.

BuggerAll

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
I had the TV on this morning watching a Mr Vine’s show on the fifth channel. He had a contributor on who went off on one about Pritti Patel. Priti is a disgrace and doesn’t represent her as a BAME woman.

Well quite. Pritti represents all of us and isn’t playing identity politics.

Last edited:
The monster will return possibly in charge of a womans think tank to teach the words of comrade Corbyn for Ms Daft Bint and to spread the word of discrimination of women in parliament & the city before taking up a position as chairwoman in the city earning £1 trillion for 2 days a month.
Are those your figures or hers?

BuggerAll

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer

Fake Sheikh

War Hero
Are those your figures or hers?
Her's of course, I heard she was being eyed up by Sports Direct's to do this year profit audit

Looks as though Handbrake House have finally caught up:

I'm mildly surprised that such world-changing news is so . . . brief.

A bit more here Martin Daubney fears Diane Abbott’s resignation makes Labour more electable
snip "Supporters of all political persuasions were triumphant after the Shadow Home Secretary confirmed that she would not take on a position in any future shadow cabinets. The move was hailed by her critics, who blasted the controversial MP following a series of high profile gaffes. She confirmed her intentions during an interview with Sky on Sunday.
Former Brexit Party MEP Martin Daubney said: “Before we laugh too much, this actually makes Labour that little bit more electable...
Most voters wouldn’t trust Abbott to run a bath, let alone the country.”

I suspect Dianne sees the writing on the wall if Starmer wins the leadership contest so is jumping before she is pushed. She also really does look ill now, so perhaps "taking it easier" is a better option health-wise for her.

Latest Threads