Dianne Abbott......

If I recall correctly, it wasn't just a ready-mixed mojito, it was an M&S ready-mixed mojito. Shopping at upper-class outlets like that is theft! Purge the Trotskyite!
No proper tea is theft, drinking mojito's even ready mixed ones are fine for the workers of the revolution comrade

Bogie_Bear

War Hero
I'm hoping that the creature she spawned and had privately educated in order to keep him away from negative influences, really is the death knell of this cunts career at sucking at the public teat. Let's see how far this "West Indian mother will go to the wall.............." for her son. Her exact words on The Andrew Neil Show. I bet he was a right cutie when that was recorded.

I believe she'll throw him under the bus for her career. Cancerous fucking goblin.

Fatty is on Sky right now throwing the race card about, how she's a victim, and how her tweets are taken the wrong way.

All about her, and Sophie Ridge is crawling up her arse.

offog

LE
I'm hoping that the creature she spawned and had privately educated in order to keep him away from negative influences, really is the death knell of this cnuts career at sucking at the public teat. Let's see how far this "West Indian mother will go to the wall.............." for her son. Her exact words on The Andrew Neil Show. I bet he was a right cutie when that was recorded.

I believe she'll throw him under the bus for her career. Cancerous ******* goblin.
She is too old now and will probably not stand again. She may even resing on ill health.

She is too old now and will probably not stand again. She may even resing on ill health.
She'll keep on standing for her seat until she's dragged from the house in a body bag. The only way she's leaving voluntarily is to the Lords.

Fatty is on Sky right now throwing the race card about, how she's a victim, and how her tweets are taken the wrong way.

All about her, and Sophie Ridge is crawling up her arse.
Well if you believe what Dianne Abbott says "White people like playing divide and rule" (which she latter clarified to say isn't racist at all), so in her own mind she is a victim

NSP

LE
Looks as though Handbrake House have finally caught up:

I'm mildly surprised that such world-changing news is so . . . brief.
"Ms Abbott, the shadow home secretary, told Sky News that whoever becomes leader, "they have to be able to construct their own shadow cabinet". "

The arrogant cow! As if the new leader wouldn't have the gumption to decide who will and won't be on their team.

She doesn't want to front up to the humiliation of being re-shuffled out and her tenure on the front bench analysed in bullet-point detail in the re-shuffle coverage - all the episodes of fuckwittery, racism, mathematical dyslexia and downright incompetence listed and described in one long column, over several days and in all the tabloids and hostile broadsheets (i.e. not the Graun', Inde' or New Statesman).

The chicken-shit whore. One time BB would be justified in slinging the word "coward" about.

Tyk

LE
I agree, jumped before she's pushed. She's only ever been a total liability to the Labour front bench and frankly an embarrassment to the Labour benches front and back.
I just dread the idea of the repulsive mess being sent to the Lords as she's troughed plenty of taxpayers money over the years in the Commons.

NSP

LE
Co-incidentally, Farage was discussing Lords reform this morning on his LBC show. Hit what many people seem to think square in the nuts when he pointed out that it's packed full of people rejected by the electorate who can continue in government with no accountability to the public whatsoever. Also the hypocrisy of the likes of Prescott, stating they'd never enter the "elitist" Lords and then jumping on the chance of a bit of ermine when dangled in front of them.

And then there's the use of it as a reward for doing the incumbent PM/party a few favours or, alternatively, persuading political enemies to keep their noses out on a particular issue.

It could just be nostalgia but when it was mostly the hereditaries, who had their titles and money and often no axe to grind regardless of party affiliation, it seemed to be a much more balanced and reasoned place.

When's the racist thug she spawned and poisoned with her own views of white imperialism up before the beak??
Video appearance at the end of Jan, remanded until trial in June.

Slime

LE
I agree, jumped before she's pushed. She's only ever been a total liability to the Labour front bench and frankly an embarrassment to the Labour benches front and back.
I just dread the idea of the repulsive mess being sent to the Lords as she's troughed plenty of taxpayers money over the years in the Commons.

Hmmm, Lady Dianne of Numbershire :)

We will still have Ms Butler.
With the likes of;
90 per cent of giraffes are gay

At about 5:20

Or;

The next deputy leader, please.

A sad day for stupid people everywhere. Losing one of their most public role models is going to leave a hole in their lives which will be difficult to fill.

A fcking enormous hole. That deserves to be filled in.

It could just be nostalgia but when it was mostly the hereditaries, who had their titles and money and often no axe to grind regardless of party affiliation, it seemed to be a much more balanced and reasoned place.
They often had military training and experience, they also had real world experience of running large estates that were multi-faceted and had a real understanding of people and working with all sorts otherwise the estates couldn't function.

Not all of course, I fully understand that, probably not all by a long shot, however, a classic example would be Manny Shinwell, his class war and the Earl Fitzwilliam. Shinwell would have been loved by Corbyn & McDonnell - he hated the aristocracy with a passion, so much so that he tried to ruin the Fitzwilliams - sadly for him, the people that worked for the Earl sided with their boss and decided to oppose the Labour minister. Said cunt was happy to take his place in the Lords when it was offered though.

I despise people like him.

Latest Threads