Dianne Abbott......

She might not be as thick as we all think, lets face it none of the last three contenders would consider her for a shadow cabinet post.
Abbott will never understand the considerable part in the Labour election failure she played.

She is acting gallantly , PC correct I believe , to perhaps enable the current but transient , here to day gone tomorrow , leader Jeremy Corbyn to join the Shadow Cabinet so his successful style may have continuity .... Jeremy Corbyn keeps door open to shadow cabinet role
What would his job be? Shadow Minister for sitting on the fence? Shadow minister for not making decisions? Shadow minister for saying many many words which are actually meaningless?

. . . that or, even as we type, 3000 ermine are being culled to facilitate her entry into Another Place
...and that's just for her crotchless panties.

Hands up all those who now have an image in their mind that they'd rather not have?

Burgon is up there for the stupidest person to be an MP job.

An imbecile with ambition to hit the heady heights of moron.

Maybe that's his diversity superpower. Labour, enabling thick cunts.

What would his job be? Shadow Minister for sitting on the fence? Shadow minister for not making decisions? Shadow minister for saying many many words which are actually meaningless?
He would like to think it would be Shadow Foreign Secretary, though I suspect that the portfolio would have to be split in two to allow this, with him as Shadow Foreign Secretary (Presence) and someone else as Shadow Foreign Secretary (Involvement).

Wife said it was a BBC 'breaking news' banner across the page...

No surprise though as there will be no place for her in in Starmer‘s or Nandy’s new party. Unlikely even the rabid Long-Bailey would be stretching her credibility by offering Abbot a top job.

That said, the disgusting mess appears to be in deteriorating health... That ma be a factor too. Candidate for the death list before long perhaps?
I've scoured the BBC News website and can find nothing featuring her at all. Sadly, I like a good laugh.

Tool

LE
t@interweb is starting to report the news now (Daily Rxpress, evening Standard and Metro) "when a new leader is elected", so not for a while yet?

(my bold...)

Google ‘Diane Abbott steps down’ & read any of the first 5 articles.
Thank you. But begs the question why Labour Party HQ the BBC aren't mentioning it.

Maybe this is a tacit admission by the BBC that anything DA is a non-story.

Bogie_Bear

War Hero
When's the racist thug she spawned and poisoned with her own views of white imperialism up before the beak?? I do hope the press gallery is packed to the rafters and indeed it will be a test of the BBC's "non-bias" news reporting that they report every word. I doubt it though.

NSP

LE
I am distraught - she still had so much to achieve!

The absence of her comedy Twitter feeds will leave the world a poorer place.

Thoughts and prayers etc . . . .
I suspect that returning to the back-benches will give her more time for tweeting. If she can stay awake.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
I suspect that returning to the back-benches will give her more time for tweeting. If she can stay awake.
I doubt the back benches will feel her weight very often.

TamH70

MIA
Ready-mixed mojito, surely?
If I recall correctly, it wasn't just a ready-mixed mojito, it was an M&S ready-mixed mojito. Shopping at upper-class outlets like that is theft! Purge the Trotskyite!

Latest Threads