Dianne Abbott......

At least with Corbyn & Commissar McDonnell quitting, the new Dear Leader’s large broom will be soon be sweeping the old guard shadow cabinet into the bin of forgettable ignominy.

She may cling on to her MP’s salary as a back bencher but thankfully, the horrific spectre of Abbott one day becoming Home Secretary now matches the likelihood of Swinson becoming prime minister.
However, as another poster has suggested, there's a strong possibility of elevation to the upper house for our darling.

However, as another poster has suggested, there's a strong possibility of elevation to the upper house for our darling.
Bright side young man.. if you had to put her anywhere (politically), where better than the HoL? She’d be even more in the depths of political obscurity than she would sitting as a back bencher.

At least she’d actually have to turn up to get paid... unlike the salaried commons where she regarded attendance as (very) optional and so frequently didn’t bother.

Bright side young man.. if you had to put her anywhere (politically), where better than the HoL? She’d be even more in the depths of political obscurity than she would sitting as a back bencher.

At least she’d actually have to turn up to get paid... unlike the salaried commons where she regarded attendance as (very) optional and so frequently didn’t bother.
I'd rather she suffered the fate of her erstwhile colleague and friend, Fiona Onsanamaya (sp).

I work in a small company with 15 employees. If I say next year we are going to have 15 MORE employees that should mean that we would have 30 people in total.

More - look up the definition mate.
If you have 15 employees, 5 of whom say they are going to leave because the boss is a cunt, but stay because you stop being a cunt you have 5 more than you would have had before the changes were made.

For the same reason as when someone around here suggested Nigel Farage should be enobled, I would support her enoblement too.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
At least with Corbyn & Commissar McDonnell quitting, the new Dear Leader’s large broom will be soon be sweeping the old guard shadow cabinet into the bin of forgettable ignominy.

She may cling on to her MP’s salary as a back bencher but thankfully, the horrific spectre of Abbott one day becoming Home Secretary now matches the likelihood of Swinson becoming prime minister.
Corbyn, Mcdonnell etc will only be gone when they are kicked off the NEC. I know that McD has said he will not be in the next Shadow Cabinet (as if he would be asked after that defeat) but he has niot said he is giving up his seat on the NEC.

Maybe Labour will now think some bodies are required so refer Jezza and John for anti-semitism! :)

After the last year in "office" and her constant car crash interviews - now supplemented by that photo of her wearing two odd shoes, both of them for the left foot - I would suggest the only house she should be enobled into is one that involves being sectioned and where those nice calm men are in white coats and where the rooms have the bars across the windows rather than against the wall as in the HoC....

Baroness Abbott... just watch

Has anyone from the Kremlin, I mean, wherever the Labour Party HQ is, managed to spin that picture yet?
Yup, check this out.

Admittedly it is from The Skwawkbox website, which is itself a cross between a home for retired Trotskyists and a secure unit for the delusional.

TamH70

MIA
Yup, check this out.

Admittedly it is from The Skwawkbox website, which is itself a cross between a home for retired Trotskyists and a secure unit for the delusional.

Thanks for that. Photoshop IS a possibility, but on balance I'd have to go with the "Dianne was too tired and emotional to put the correct shoes on her feet in the morning" thing.

Has anyone from the Kremlin, I mean, wherever the Labour Party HQ is, managed to spin that picture yet?
You mean, the odd pair of shoes for right feet found under Hillary Clinton's bed?

Jammy66

War Hero
If you have 15 employees, 5 of whom say they are going to leave because the boss is a ****, but stay because you stop being a **** you have 5 more than you would have had before the changes were made.
If those 5 people leave, and you employ another 5, you don't have 5 more than you did before those 5 left.

How many people say stuff like 'I hate this job I'm going to leave' but never do.

Don't fall for the spin.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
old_fat_and_hairy The NAAFI Bar 54
thegimp The NAAFI Bar 9
Joshua Slocum The NAAFI Bar 45

Latest Threads