Dianne Abbott......

Yup.
We have one such in our family.
A very intelligent, focused high-velocity legal professional when on song, but bat-shit stupid & disoriented if she does not stick to her regime at weekends. She's a bloody nightmare.

It's a difficult one to manage. The intermittent nature of symptoms is a problem.

Bob Upndown

War Hero
Yup.
We have one such in our family.
A very intelligent, focused high-velocity legal professional when on song, but bat-shit stupid & disorientATed if she does not stick to her regime at weekends. She's a bloody nightmare.
My bold after my submission to the Words That Grip Your Siht (or something like that) thread. Are you renouncing your Celtic lineage and becoming a closet Septic FFS????!!

The very fact Abbott can even be considered as an MP let alone elected as one indicates just how broken the system is. She isn't capable of sweeping the floor of the house .....

The very fact Abbott can even be considered as an MP let alone elected as one indicates just how broken the system is. She isn't capable of sweeping the floor of the house .....
She was parachuted in via the race card, where most of the voters will endorse her, to "Stick it up to Babylon "

Vile creature in MHO.......

I am seriously wondering if in fact she has some kind of alzheimers type problem? Assuming the photo of her wearing odd shoes on the wrong foot isnt photoshopped - she has history of talking nonsense, memory problems etc and has been hardly seen in this election.
Although she is generally a figure of fun these days, i wouldnt wish that on anyone...

(this post was originally on another thread, had forgotten this one was about...)
I wouldn't wish Abbot on anyone either.

Hopefully she will now retire.
Not a hope. She has nothing else.
At least with Corbyn & Commissar McDonnell quitting, the new Dear Leader’s large broom will be soon be sweeping the old guard shadow cabinet into the bin of forgettable ignominy.

She may cling on to her MP’s salary as a back bencher but thankfully, the horrific spectre of Abbott one day becoming Home Secretary now matches the likelihood of Swinson becoming prime minister.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
old_fat_and_hairy The NAAFI Bar 54
thegimp The NAAFI Bar 9
Joshua Slocum The NAAFI Bar 45

Latest Threads