Dianne Abbott......

Joe_Private

On ROPS
On ROPs

Oops.
I'm intrigued by his apparent sacking from his job at the FO several months ago.

Filthy dirty police putting their body parts in the mouth of a poor defenceless black man. Horrendous.
(actually that sentence can be read in so many ways I wish I hadn't written it now o_O )

Do you also eat jellied eels and sing along to Chaz & Dave records? Only a true east ender would do that.

Fit buggers, some of those older ones. I can't imagine some of the sights I see on the streets being able to hop from one foot to the other for more than a couple of seconds ...

Apart from being a racist, terrorist, charity fraudster, totally incompetent and a despicable sub human on every level she's not as bad as you lot make out.
:?

Why is she not posting on Arrse? We're pretty inclusive.

Of course, she'd probably be on ROPs within a week and have her own sperm-gargling, racist, incompetent, subhuman thread.

Oh. Wait ...

I'm intrigued by his apparent sacking from his job at the FO several months ago.
Equally intrigued by the note he was fired from his job at the Embassy in Rome.
It’s that time of year when I catch up with old friends. Hopefully when I have a chat with my old chum, Dep Police Chief of Rome, the subject may come up: coincidentally, of course.

Filthy dirty police putting their body parts in the mouth of a poor defenceless black man. Horrendous.
(actually that sentence can be read in so many ways I wish I hadn't written it now o_O )
No you don't

Flabbott's son thinks he's Luis Suarez

Dredd

LE
#trollingthe guardian is doing the rounds. The graun, apparently, is not in the least bit amused. Especially since some of the real opinion pieces look like parody.
That's probably why they are unamused. They can't tell real from fake either.

But you're OK with Boris saying that 50000 - 19000 + 19000 = 50000?
Sure.

Oh, and I corrected your glaring maths faux pas.

Are you OK with the terrorist-supporting, racist Shadow Home Secretary gasping like a gaffed halibut when asked a specific question on a subject she has been briefed would be brought up in an interview? How about the necking down of alcopops on London Transport like a drunken fishwife, does that sit well for a (NAFC) future Minister of the Crown?

She's a sickening bag of ambulant cringe and the sooner this election finishes off her and the rest of the loathesome enemies of the State, the better this country will be.

Still, it's just a bit of fun.

Last edited:

Bit of a typo there, I thought his name was J'masala.

You are all being too harsh, clearly it was his inherited diabetes kicking in and he needed to eat right now, not sure how much sugar/ insulin he would get from human flesh, either that or the ju-ju man told him to do it.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
old_fat_and_hairy The NAAFI Bar 54
thegimp The NAAFI Bar 9
Joshua Slocum The NAAFI Bar 45

Latest Threads