Dianne Abbott......

Late edit, memory jog:- about 3 weeks after I became a civvie, I got a letter offering me a commission in the IDF, HTF did they know I was in the British army
Having seen the pictures on the "Ladies in uniform" thread you should have accepted....

Having seen the pictures on the "Ladies in uniform" thread you should have accepted....

My old mum, would have been over the moon, as I married out, and she to this day, 41 years later, still hasn't forgiven me. ( Oy gevolt!)

Late edit to add, memory jog:- BAOR, mid winter, on exercise out in the middle of some dark satanic Teutonic forest, daft o'clock in the morning, I am summoned to the comms wagon, take a phone call, its my mum from the UK, screaming down the phone that I have to get back to london ASP, as my brother is about to get married in a church, and I have to stop it etc etc.............. FFS , I listen in silence as she rants on, then.....a voice, " your call will end in 30 seconds" ...it does.

Bearing in mind this was in the late 70's and just about every bugger on the net heard this, I had a bit of explaining to do when I got back to Lippstadt.

Last edited:

TamH70

MIA
Stop me if I’m wrong but offering services to one group and not another based upon the skin colour of those groups is racism?
Only if it's white folks doing so, innit blud?

Stop me if I’m wrong but offering services to one group and not another based upon the skin colour of those groups is racism?
Would it be hard to put a complaint in?

You'd probably be well within your rights to create a white-only charity in th London Borough of Newham, considering they're in the minority now.

You could live there and class yourself as WaME (white minority ethnicity)

1574146144267.png

You'd probably be well within your rights to create a white-only charity in th London Borough of Newham, considering they're in the minority now.

You could live there and class yourself as WaME (white minority ethnicity)

View attachment 431230

We could call it “The Lammy Trust”. It could then be used to teach white kids the definition of the term “oxymoron”.

I find it funny now when they say "It'll take up to a fortnight for your service to start, sir." Bollox - all they have to do is make a few mouse clicks on the computer in front of them and it's done if the line is already enabled for broadband.

That fortnight is the cooling off period, when they hope you haven't found a better deal elsewhere. After 2 days waiting to be connected, i phoned them and mentioned this, the reply, connected immediately.

Fake Sheikh

Old-Salt
1574155840163.png

Doing the math's again?
1574155924760.png

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
old_fat_and_hairy The NAAFI Bar 54
thegimp The NAAFI Bar 9
Joshua Slocum The NAAFI Bar 45

Latest Threads