Dianne Abbott......

Late edit, memory jog:- about 3 weeks after I became a civvie, I got a letter offering me a commission in the IDF, HTF did they know I was in the British army?...........Mossad & AJEX,...maybe!
Soviet Intel, already? ...

Nice chap, that Maj Attaché Abramovitch.

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Nobody messes with the Kosher Mafia.
Just as an aside to this; I once - many years ago - nicked a young man for stealing a bike ( it was 2am and I was bored) and on doing his records check, he was on bail. When I asked him what for, he told me that he had got on an aircraft with a toy pistol and tried to hijack it, to take him somewhere nice. It was an El Al aircraft. We at the nick explained to him just how lucky he was to just be arrested, and had there been a National Lottery in those days he should have bought a ticket.

She is on radio 4 now

OMG Dianne really made a cock up then said privatising rather than nationalising when spouting on about broadband

NSP

LE
OMG Dianne really made a cock up then said privatising rather than nationalising when spouting on about broadband
She can fuck off. I've got really good fibre speed, considering I live in a bit of a comms black hole (mobile reception is shite, AM radio iffy to say the least), from private providers. Nationalised, it will be like going back to dial-up!

She can fuck off. I've got really good fibre speed, considering I live in a bit of a comms black hole (mobile reception is shite, AM radio iffy to say the least), from private providers. Nationalised, it will be like going back to dial-up!
Waiting months to get a switch switched on to get a phone tone

NSP

LE
Waiting months to get a switch switched on to get a phone tone
I find it funny now when they say "It'll take up to a fortnight for your service to start, sir." Bollox - all they have to do is make a few mouse clicks on the computer in front of them and it's done if the line is already enabled for broadband.

Londo

LE

NSP

LE
Please someone put this cnut Corbyn out my misery
Indeed - but not until late December. His continued existence should - hopefully - ensure we don't have to endure another Labour government.

dwills

War Hero
Any indication they are going to nationalise weatherspoons, out of spite probably, lol

dwills

War Hero
When you call your broadband provider, tell them you are voting labour, if they don't do a better deal....

The small print does say by 2030, so that's 3 parliaments away, and Corbyn is likely to be dead.

Last edited:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
old_fat_and_hairy The NAAFI Bar 54
thegimp The NAAFI Bar 9
Joshua Slocum The NAAFI Bar 45

Latest Threads