Dianne Abbott......

Dear God in heaven-if she's what passes for 'functioning alcoholic', I dread to think what crap she'd spout after a good sesh!
Explains the 'migraine' though...

Surely her choice of drink should have brought forth cries of cultural appropriation

And the choice of drink itself is amusing, after all what screams working class hero more than an a M&S Mojito in a can?
Merely drank in memory of Jezz and Gerry's mid-night strolls along the Malecon.

You horrid person. I just had the image of her, Wurzel, and Gerry having a threesome after one of those mid-night strolls. Now you can too.

I'm told that the Malecón teems with ladies of the night offering their tender services for less than the price of a half-decent cigar. Perhaps Diane, sipping her illicit mojito, was dreaming of what might have been in sunny Havana, instead of rainy Hackney ...

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
1555979420885.png

Buddhists have established that La Abbot is in fact the reincarnation of a rare aquatic mammal, known for its copious blubber and named after it's discoverer, Henry Imber : The Imber Seal.

The manatee's inhabiting the Florida everglades have a close resemblance to the fragrant Dianna, just saying!
Only those manatees which have been caught in a freak accident whereby their heads are beaten to a pulp with frying pans and were then severely burnt, leaving them with crippling deformities.

They say no media attention is bad, it is when its Ms Abbott is shopping in M&S, how downmaket is M&S now.

They say no media attention is bad, it is when its Ms Abbott is shopping in M&S, how downmaket is M&S now.
But they are the only retailer selling crotchless 'jumbo sized frilllies'

Go on you know you want to...
1556011003791.png

someone on arrse must want to...
1556011152152.png

Who the hell made her a milf, urgh!

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
If it came to a choice between a night of passion with Diane and slipping jezza a length, I'd have to sit down and think about it.

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Personally, I think Diane has been the best thing to happen to the Labour party. Imagine, if they had credible, intelligent and able people.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
old_fat_and_hairy The NAAFI Bar 53
thegimp The NAAFI Bar 9
Joshua Slocum The NAAFI Bar 45