Dianne Abbott......

Cheers squire... duly deleted but please don't expect me to back track through threads that interest me little to see if things have already been posted. Life is too short to retro-read a Dianne Abbot thread.
If only it were Diane Abbott's life that was too short...

About another thirty seconds should be more than adequate.

Just found out that it was a mate of mine, a retired DCI with the Met', who was the cheeky chappy who took the photo of abbottapotamous' solo drinking on the train. Muahahahahahhahahahahahhaha! Somehow I believe that if the foul traitor that is Abbott ever became Home Secretary, the Met' would be added to the list of entities that would rapidly cease to exist (along with MI5 and SIS).
Curiously @Dread she's risen in my estimation. A cheeky sippers on our transport system identifies her with the East European lads with their deftly covered bags of lager following a day's efforts on our building sites though in her situation, no so cunningly.

The choice of a Mojito to boot? Are we reminiscing of Castro or Hemingway's days in Cuba? :)

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Just having a little 'sharpener' in preparation for the days important business in the House.
Really? The House is on holibobs so her sharpener seems to have blunted a bit. Still as a top-up alky she needs that boost.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
old_fat_and_hairy The NAAFI Bar 53
thegimp The NAAFI Bar 9
Joshua Slocum The NAAFI Bar 45