Dianne Abbott......

The Right Honourable Diane Abbott MP, Shadow Home Secretary, has released a transcript of a recording she made during an unfortunate oversight whilst travelling by train earlier today:
What? But it’s only a little can. Just a teeny one!

Eh? Away ‘n’ shite, ya jumped up liddle bassard. Jus cos yooo’ve got a… a uniform on ya think you’re somethink spec, <hic>, special. I’m a hem P and a home <burp> secret…… secretary for shadows.

Alight, I heard ya. Well I’m getting off here anyway, so sod you, ya Tory twat. Eh, though, eh, we’re pals though, right? You an’ me, pal. Fank <extended baritone burp> yoob, and don’t forget to vote for me at the next <inaudible due to the train doors closing>.
Ms Abbott hopes a line has now been drawn under this unfortunate incident, and further enquires should be forwarded to her local offie or the kabab shop next door.

Nah. The wages would offset any trauma!
And the bounty paid by large numbers of a grateful populace. I'd chuck in a quid.

Shadow Home Secretary Diane Abbott has apologised after a photo emerged of her swigging a can of M&S mojito on a London Overground train. Since 1 June, 2008 it has been illegal to drink alcohol on Transport for London's (TfL) network.
This came into being just after Boris Johnson became Mayor. That makes it an evil Tory law and it is her moral duty to break it in solidarity with the oppressed alcoholic masses.

I've just had a joined up thinking moment - Crossrail delayed - finding fatbergs and concretebergs in the London sewers - DA went for a visit and got stuck in a tunnel - now it all makes sense!

seaweed

LE
Book Reviewer
My take on the booze incident is that to need a drink of that strength at that hour suggests a definite alcohol dependency.

Good advert for M&S though.

My take on the booze incident is that to need a drink of that strength at that hour suggests a definite alcohol dependency.

Good advert for M&S though.
Ms Abbott is a fat bigoted foul mouthed gob5hite who uses any cause to jump on and get headlines.
Now this fcuktard is the headline and saying sorry is all she has to do, no a fine & criminal record is in order.

Ms Abbott is a fat bigoted foul mouthed gob5hite who uses any cause to jump on and get headlines.
Now this fcuktard is the headline and saying sorry is all she has to do, no a fine & criminal record is in order.
Trouble is there have been no charges since inception and only 75 recorded incidents. If they were to fine/convict her it would, she would bellow, look like discrimination. She's a fecktard of the highest order and should be ignore by all. Trouble is the denizens of Hackney would still vote her in even if she ate all their kids. :cool:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
old_fat_and_hairy The NAAFI Bar 53
thegimp The NAAFI Bar 9
Joshua Slocum The NAAFI Bar 45