Dianne Abbott......

I made a habit of going for the moose - not only did your mates appreciate you 'taking the chubby bullet', as a mate of mine puts it 'fat girls always fuck like it's their last time'.
I knew a few courageous fellows in our battalion, in fact one was so courageous that I'm sure that he wouldn't balk at taking Abbott from the rear across a kitchen table!

I knew a few courageous fellows in our battalion, in fact one was so courageous that I'm sure that he wouldn't balk at taking Abbott from the rear across a kitchen table!
It's not exactly courage.
They pretend it is , but actually , lots of girth, buttock and pendulous breasts somehow gives them a raging erection.
Good on them, I say .
Leaves all the more slim, fit, firm breasted women for the rest of us ....us.... well, what likes them slim.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
I just came across this on another site which shows just how treacherous/dangerous these creature are …

It's taken from this article ...
Abbott declared support for British defeat in Northern Ireland
snip "Diane Abbott backed victory for the IRA in an interview with a pro-republican journal, The Sunday Times has found.
Abbott, who will become home secretary if Labour wins the election, said in the 1984 interview that Ireland “is our struggle — every defeat of the British state is a victory for all of us."

and this "The same files disclose that the Labour leader, Jeremy Corbyn, personally led or took part in at least 72 separate events or actions with Sinn Fein and pro-republican groups during the years of the IRA’s armed struggle — far more than previously known."

How any sane Brit could vote for or support such traitors staggers me.
I know exactly where she got that coat from

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
"Please login or register to view the content."
Even if Diane Abbot had written the article, New Statesman ain't that funny.

"Initially I didn’t think Neil was thrilled to have me on the programme. Partly I think he secretly felt This Week should pivot around him in the manner of one of the grander American news anchors...
...But once he realised that his friends were more engaged with This Week than his prior attempts at late night political television, he slowly began to warm to me, and realised I was an essential part of the mix."

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
"Initially I didn’t think Neil was thrilled to have me on the programme. Partly I think he secretly felt This Week should pivot around him in the manner of one of the grander American news anchors...
...But once he realised that his friends were more engaged with This Week than his prior attempts at late night political television, he slowly began to warm to me, and realised I was an essential part of the mix."
Although the mind bending effects of Class As have previously been very well documented, this hopefully stands as a warning to the youth of your country.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Well they ain't baking brownies.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
old_fat_and_hairy The NAAFI Bar 53
thegimp The NAAFI Bar 9
Joshua Slocum The NAAFI Bar 45