Dianne Abbott......

Hear, hear!

Sadly, dim-witted millions won't.
Labour will draw support from communist supporting unions and their members-the paymasters of Labour, plus those in the public sector-especially in the areas of education where there is no shortage of communist supporters.

That's a fair number of people. add to that areas that would vote labour if you put a red rosette on a donkey, the immigrant bloc votes and the postal voting scams, and it might just add up to enough votes to put the traitors into Downing Street.

I just came across this on another site which shows just how treacherous/dangerous these creature are …

It's taken from this article ...
Abbott declared support for British defeat in Northern Ireland
snip "Diane Abbott backed victory for the IRA in an interview with a pro-republican journal, The Sunday Times has found.
Abbott, who will become home secretary if Labour wins the election, said in the 1984 interview that Ireland “is our struggle — every defeat of the British state is a victory for all of us."

and this "The same files disclose that the Labour leader, Jeremy Corbyn, personally led or took part in at least 72 separate events or actions with Sinn Fein and pro-republican groups during the years of the IRA’s armed struggle — far more than previously known."

How any sane Brit could vote for or support such traitors staggers me.
She still hasn't apologised for it or said she disagrees with what she said then

The closest was in an interview with Andrew Marr when she said 'It was 34 years ago. I had a rather splendid afro at the time. I don't have the same hairstyle and I don't have the same views'

I just came across this on another site which shows just how treacherous/dangerous these creature are …

It's taken from this article ...
Abbott declared support for British defeat in Northern Ireland
snip "Diane Abbott backed victory for the IRA in an interview with a pro-republican journal, The Sunday Times has found.
Abbott, who will become home secretary if Labour wins the election, said in the 1984 interview that Ireland “is our struggle — every defeat of the British state is a victory for all of us."

and this "The same files disclose that the Labour leader, Jeremy Corbyn, personally led or took part in at least 72 separate events or actions with Sinn Fein and pro-republican groups during the years of the IRA’s armed struggle — far more than previously known."

How any sane Brit could vote for or support such traitors staggers me.
I heard talk on R4 not long back that the next Speaker of the House might possibly be Harriet Harman.
I don't know how Speakers are chosen but I do know that she will not look after the well-being of this nations children.

Link? Reference? Proof?
Read up about the long march through the institutions, an easy intro is here before you jump right into something more directly relevant

For instance this former left wing activist describes the long march in the UK

So as someone who spent her youth as a Left-wing activist, let me try to explain how we got here. Lots of people this week have referred to that memorable slogan of infiltration, “the long march through the institutions”, and most of them have wrongly attributed it to the Italian Marxist, Antonio Gramsci. In fact, it was coined by one of the iconic New Left figures of my generation, Rudi Dutschke, in the late Sixties. The prevailing philosophy of our time was that violent revolution – a mass uprising by the organised working class – was largely out of the question. Bourgeois capitalism was too monolithic and too successfully deceptive: the proletariat were deluded, forced into a state of false consciousness, and would never spontaneously rebel against their oppression.

The only solution to this was to invade the areas of life that were most directly responsible for opinion-forming and the bending of minds: to “work from within”, as we used to say, to alter the consciousness of the masses, who would then be made to see the reality of their own situation and become more receptive to the message of revolution. I had dozens of comrades on the New Left who became union officials, broadcasters, teachers and lecturers (the old polytechnics were full of such people) with this explicit motivation.

Anti-capitalist, class-war jargon permeated public discourse in the Seventies to an extent that now sounds risible. The Haringey primary school that my children attended was forced to end its Suzuki violin classes because the NUT representative on the staff declared the violin to be “a bourgeois instrument”. Later, the national curriculum turned subjects such as geography into polemical condemnations of colonial empires. The worst of this may be past now in the schools, but not before whole generations were put through a sheep-dip of hatred for their own historical culture. For Mr Gove, the deconstruction has only just begun.

But there is a larger story here – and one that is even more difficult to uproot than the takeover of state education by what used to be called “vulgar Marxism”. It is about the obsessive dedication of political activists who believe themselves to be on a moral mission, and the almost insurmountable difficulty for Conservative or apolitical people in dealing with them.

It is almost impossible for those who lead normal lives with private preoccupations to win out over professional activists who are trained in the techniques of public influence. An example of this is the way in which groups of activists conduct themselves at public meetings. We were always instructed not to sit together but to scatter ourselves through the audience, so that when we made noise (which we were encouraged to do) it would seem as if the whole hall was joining in.

This is precisely what Left-wing activists in BBC Question Time audiences do, by the way. Whenever I’ve been on the panel, I have been struck by it. The audience is not, as the folks at home often think, overwhelmingly on the Left: it is just that the Leftist groupies have positioned themselves around the room and are causing enough ruckus to intimidate those who disagree with them. The producers of this hapless programme always claim that they screen out activists with their advance audience questionnaires. So let me tell you something else about committed political agitators: they tell lies. And they do that – I mean this quite charitably – with the most honourable intentions.

Read up about the long march through the institutions, an easy intro is here before you jump right into something more directly relevant

For instance this former left wing activist describes the long march in the UK
Ah, Rudi Dutschke, the man who brought us the ‘Throw in your washing’ joke, also very anti-Communist governments in Eastern Europe in his later years.
The ‘Long March’ may have been a big deal in Germany 40 years ago, but times have changed. Yes, you’ll find ‘left wing activists’ in universities - they sit in the SU bar in their Che T shirts gobbing off about sticking it to the man by skiving lectures, none of them however, want to be proles, and certainly don’t want to share their stuff with them (bodily fluids excepted). Haringay schools may have declared violins ‘bourgeois’ back before Academies were freed from the LEA influence (though it’s probably available in the private school where the ‘more equal’ kids go), but probably not considered so now that the E European population is rising.
My own education was spread across 8 schools and 3 universities and I’ve subsequently been involved in more than 25 establishments that fall within OFSTED’s remit; I’ve yet to see a copy of the Little Red Book or hear a coherent Left Wing argument.
I did see some beardy blokes with leather elbow patches, but that was the 70’s.
Perhaps I’ve just been fortunate...

She still hasn't apologised for it or said she disagrees with what she said then

The closest was in an interview with Andrew Marr when she said 'It was 34 years ago. I had a rather splendid afro at the time. I don't have the same hairstyle and I don't have the same views'
The thing is in those days she might have had a hairstyle even if it was an afro . These days she has a wig style even if it is a rather greasy looking one she has on her head . Seems to be a very common thing to do as well , yesterday I was looking for a particular video clip on you tube did a search for "hold my wig" and there are hundreds of clips by these women showing others how to attach their wigs . I got fed up with them after scrolling down for about five minutes , it was quite disgusting the amount of fakery being shown .

Ah, Rudi Dutschke, the man who brought us the ‘Throw in your washing’ joke, also very anti-Communist governments in Eastern Europe in his later years.
The ‘Long March’ may have been a big deal in Germany 40 years ago, but times have changed. Yes, you’ll find ‘left wing activists’ in universities - they sit in the SU bar in their Che T shirts gobbing off about sticking it to the man by skiving lectures, none of them however, want to be proles, and certainly don’t want to share their stuff with them (bodily fluids excepted). Haringay schools may have declared violins ‘bourgeois’ back before Academies were freed from the LEA influence (though it’s probably available in the private school where the ‘more equal’ kids go), but probably not considered so now that the E European population is rising.
My own education was spread across 8 schools and 3 universities and I’ve subsequently been involved in more than 25 establishments that fall within OFSTED’s remit; I’ve yet to see a copy of the Little Red Book or hear a coherent Left Wing argument.
I did see some beardy blokes with leather elbow patches, but that was the 70’s.
Perhaps I’ve just been fortunate...
Link? Reference? Proof?

She and Corbyn should be done for treason.

Another thing, Abbott and Corbyn were gallivanting about in East Germany and most likely other near enemy communist countries in the early 1970s.

Would they have been briefed by the intelligence services of these countries on how to undermine Britain?. This seems more than likely.

In fact it would seem both were (and still are)? fully-fledged communist supporting assets of the former Soviet Union, and now Russia.
In the unlikely but terrifying scenario of Corbyn becoming PM, how the f*ck are the heads of MI5 and 6 going to brief him on appointment?
Maybe just chuck a few incriminating photos at him with strong words of advice to wind his neck in?

In the unlikely but terrifying scenario of Corbyn becoming PM, how the f*ck are the heads of MI5 and 6 going to brief him on appointment?
Maybe just chuck a few incriminating photos at him with strong words of advice to wind his neck in?
Perhaps they'll ask Merkel if she still has his Stasi file

You clearly are a bumder as you have no experience on inner working of a females mind.

Allow me to educate you, all half decent women like to be seen with a hippotocrocomoose because it makes them look better. The next time you observe a group of girls out on the piss, I can guarantee at least one of them will have "a nice personality". She will automatically make the blokes avert their eyes to her so called friends.

If you saw any woman in the company of Abbott you would also automatically think of that woman as being on par with a Playboy centrefold. It is a certainty that, that is Lucy's and Jessie's grand plan.

You bumder.
I made a habit of going for the moose - not only did your mates appreciate you 'taking the chubby bullet', as a mate of mine puts it 'fat girls always fuck like it's their last time'.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
old_fat_and_hairy The NAAFI Bar 53
thegimp The NAAFI Bar 9
Joshua Slocum The NAAFI Bar 45