Dianne Abbott......

The opening paragraph of Jeremy Clarkson's article in the Sunday Times today:

If we’d never had any sort of government and suddenly decided we needed one, it’s highly unlikely we’d come up with a system where the position of head of state was hereditary. Imagine trying to sell the notion on Question Time. Not even the brilliant and eloquent Diane Abbott could hope to make it fly.

The opening paragraph of Jeremy Clarkson's article in the Sunday Times today:

If we’d never had any sort of government and suddenly decided we needed one, it’s highly unlikely we’d come up with a system where the position of head of state was hereditary. Imagine trying to sell the notion on Question Time. Not even the brilliant and eloquent Diane Abbott could hope to make it fly.
And what illegal substance was Clarkson abusing to induce him to write that?.

I pity the poor barstewards who gets this in their office

View attachment 374039
D Abbot's portrait in 2014.
When I first saw that at the time, and without reading the accompanying commentary, I honestly thought it was an anthropological impression of what our ancient ancestors might have looked like.

And yes, I know exactly what that statement makes me appear.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
When I first saw that at the time, and without reading the accompanying commentary, I honestly thought it was an anthropological impression of what our ancient ancestors might have looked like.

And yes, I know exactly what that statement makes me appear.
Normal?

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Has Jeremy Corbyn always looked like that, or did the wind change one morning many years ago as he rolled over to check out the goddess he'd scored the night before ?

and when she does get a train she's too "important" to buy a ticket ....Anybody remember what year that was ?

Hmm.. was it this First Class Awkwardness at Diane's Expense -

snip "Viewers may have detected a slight edge to the Question Time exchanges last night between Isabel Oakeshott and Diane Abbott. The awkwardness began earlier in the evening on the train to Derby when they found themselves sat next to each other in First Class. Diane was, according to Guido’s source in the carriage, not amused to find herself sat next to the ‘Bad Girl of Brexit’. Small talk was limited on the journey.
When they arrived at Derby station, Diane somehow managed to drop her money on the floor. She struggled to pick up the money, which given Diane’s generous size she was finding difficult to retrieve from under the table and chairs. Since the train would soon be pulling out of the station, Isabel helped pick up the coins, lest Question Time’s other guest should miss her station. Handing the cash back to Diane, Isabel quipped “I’m tempted to make a political point about Labour’s recklessness with money.” The other First Class passengers laughed. Diane responded with her trademark death stare…"

Has Jeremy Corbyn always looked like that, or did the wind change one morning many years ago as he rolled over to check out the goddess he'd scored the night before ?

He's always been a scruffy c**t, this is him with terrorists in 1983

I just came across this on another site which shows just how treacherous/dangerous these creature are …

It's taken from this article ...
Abbott declared support for British defeat in Northern Ireland
snip "Diane Abbott backed victory for the IRA in an interview with a pro-republican journal, The Sunday Times has found.
Abbott, who will become home secretary if Labour wins the election, said in the 1984 interview that Ireland “is our struggle — every defeat of the British state is a victory for all of us."

and this "The same files disclose that the Labour leader, Jeremy Corbyn, personally led or took part in at least 72 separate events or actions with Sinn Fein and pro-republican groups during the years of the IRA’s armed struggle — far more than previously known."

How any sane Brit could vote for or support such traitors staggers me.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
I just came across this on another site which shows just how treacherous/dangerous these creature are …

snip "Diane Abbott backed victory for the IRA in an interview with a pro-republican journal, The Sunday Times has found.
Abbott, who will become home secretary if Labour wins the election, said in the 1984 interview that Ireland “is our struggle — every defeat of the British state is a victory for all of us."

and this "The same files disclose that the Labour leader, Jeremy Corbyn, personally led or took part in at least 72 separate events or actions with Sinn Fein and pro-republican groups during the years of the IRA’s armed struggle — far more than previously known."

But as she said in the TV interview, shes changed her hairstyle since then.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
But as she said in the TV interview, shes changed her hairstyle since then.
That would rate a funny had she not been deadly serious when using it as a reply.

She and Corbyn should be done for treason.

Another thing, Abbott and Corbyn were gallivanting about in East Germany and most likely other near enemy communist countries in the early 1970s.

Would they have been briefed by the intelligence services of these countries on how to undermine Britain?. This seems more than likely.

In fact it would seem both were (and still are)? fully-fledged communist supporting assets of the former Soviet Union, and now Russia.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
old_fat_and_hairy The NAAFI Bar 53
thegimp The NAAFI Bar 9
Joshua Slocum The NAAFI Bar 45