Dianne Abbott......

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Well, there's non-one else to choose from. All the talent has been sacked off at Momentum's behest, resigned in protest never to touch a Corbyn appointment again or plain doesn't want the job under Jezza so the only talent left are the desperate no-marks that are as thick as mince down in the weeds and silt at the bottom of the pond, so...
We get the likes of Rebecca Long-Bailey...

This thread disturbs me. I was chased by a full grown hippo once (honest) No where to hide.....just run. I tell the story to friends just for a laugh, but honest, it was bloody terrifying. Seeing pics of fat Di reminds me vividly of that day.
Oh, I did survive, but only because the hippo stopped.

Wasn't at the yacht club. Only way to see the water there is to stand on the rail of the bar verandah and dangle out over the abyss holding on to the corner pole with fingernails. If you're lucky and the wind is blowing the right way you can catch a glimpse of it in the reeds.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Having just read a bit a of background about this dreadful woman, she has a massive majority in her constituency, and rather more unbelievably is actually liked and thought capable by some MP's.

Realistically, if Labour, somehow, magically grabbed power in the next election, would she actually be given an office of state?
Says a lot about what "some MPs" consider capable.
That they like her is neither here nor there, Mugabe was "liked and admired" by very many African leaders, they all wondered how to emulate his ripping off a country for do long.

Any names of these MPs, just for future reference ?

Having just read a bit a of background about this dreadful woman, she has a massive majority in her constituency, and rather more unbelievably is actually liked and thought capable by some MP's.

Realistically, if Labour, somehow, magically grabbed power in the next election, would she actually be given an office of state?
Whenever my colleagues bemoan our political leadership, I temper their rantings with 'it could be worse, we could have Dianne Abbot as our boss'. Silence (punctuated only by the sound of repressed vomiting) usually follows.

This thread disturbs me. I was chased by a full grown hippo once (honest) No where to hide.....just run. I tell the story to friends just for a laugh, but honest, it was bloody terrifying. Seeing pics of fat Di reminds me vividly of that day.
Oh, I did survive, but only because the hippo stopped.
As you found out; hippo's can run surprisingly fast.
This makes differentiating between them & la Abbott fairly simple.

overopensights

ADC
Book Reviewer

The fact that she was Jeremy's big fat 'Bouncy Castle' for some years, therefore he can't avoid awarding her Home Secretary or even Deputy PM, and of course all followed by her eventual move to the House of Lords, I can't wait to see her in flowing robes of Mink and Ermine! ... May the good Lord help us all!

The fact that she was Jeremy's big fat 'Bouncy Castle' for some years, therefore he can't avoid awarding her Home Secretary or even Deputy PM, and of course all followed by her eventual move to the House of Lords, I can't wait to see her in flowing robes of Mink and Ermine! ... May the good Lord help us all!
Trying but failing to recall any female communist dictators. Is communism sexist?

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
I utterly fail to see any "fine qualities" in this deeply unpleasant racist hypocrite. If she has dedicated "half a lifetime" to anything, it is narrow, partisan, bigoted (and lucrative) self-interest, and her "public service" would appear to be more or less confined to the so-called Windrush generation and their descendants, with nary a thought for the white working class (racist to a man, of course) that she, along with the rest of Labour's front-bench liars, claims to champion. Whether or not she is brave (which I doubt), the "piles of abuse" heaped upon her have been entirely of her own making and - threats of violence aside - richly deserved.

Finally, to say that she is "a talented communicator" simply beggars belief - she may well be in demand from broadcasters, but largely because the opening of her capacious mouth is pretty much a guarantee of unrivalled comedy gold. Her floundering, flailing, bumbling stupidity, when challenged to think on her feet by even the simplest of questions, would be a source of innocent national merriment were she not so potentially dangerous. And the danger is all too real: the prodigious Brexit clusterf**k, in tandem with the voting power of the gormless and gullible millions out there, carries with it the real risk that this stupefyingly unfit woman could be lording it over the Home Office - and us - within a matter of months. Hammer Horror, for all its remarkable creativity, never came close to envisaging anything as terrifying as that.
Strange, she speaks very highly of you herself.

....skinning a cat leapt into my mind- God knows why

seaweed

LE
Book Reviewer
I'm sure Ede and Ravenscroft are already letting an extra panel into the back of a Baroness's robes.

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
I'm sure Ede and Ravenscroft are already letting an extra two robes into the back of a Baroness's robes.
Fixed for you

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
old_fat_and_hairy The NAAFI Bar 53
thegimp The NAAFI Bar 9
Joshua Slocum The NAAFI Bar 45

Latest Threads