Dianne Abbott......

Update on Flabbott's FB: Someone's said the 50/50 Labour/Tory Windrush deportations split is made up rubbish by Guido Fawkes and then been hit with a link to the actual Javid/Cooper letter in which he gives the figures break-down. Radio silence from the leftie defender of Flabbott's (lack of) virtue.

At this rate I might have to sign up for Faceberk so I can crayon all over the pages of idiot politicians when I'm drunk and feeling childish. It'll spare ArRSe the pain...!

Edited to add: And the leftie darlings are still trying to deny any truth to Labours involvement, despite being referred to the letter. So, in their minds, the ONS made all the figures up to give the government a stick to beat with. Funny how this epic scandal of corruption at the highest level has failed to go noticed by hacks across the land and to be in tomorrow's chip wrappers.

Last edited:
I am no fan of Abbott but having looked at the debate she certainly was treated unfairly compared to the other panelists. Fairness, no matter how inconvenient, should transend prejudice.

Apart from that I still think she is a knob.
What? Did you watch the same QT as the rest of us mate?

At this rate I might have to sign up for Faceberk so I can crayon all over the pages of idiot politicians when I'm drunk and feeling childish. It'll spare ArRSe the pain...!
Go for it's really fun when you've had a few drinks, Lord Adonis is a good easy target to practice on

He's so easy to trigger anyone could do it

Then perhaps may I suggest some trolling of Owen Jones, his online meltdowns are spectacular

Twitter can be better for this, but expect to be blocked really quick, so establish a sockie army before you go trolling

What? Did you watch the same QT as the rest of us mate?
Yes, but it is only my opinion. QT is just as crap as it was with Dumblebee, directed diversion. Have a look at how many panelists get to finish answering the question asked, whole programs on occasion.

Well the BBC should explain to her that they did not tell her to shut up because she's blek and a wimminz. It was because she was adding nothing taking up time and generally stealing oxygen. And she's fat.
And ugly.
And stupid.

Dianne is getting funnier and funnier. Trying to show herself as a political heavyweight (fnarr, fnarr) able to stand up to Dimbleby and Brillo but brought down by a woman who showed her for what she really is - useless.

No doubt there will be more of this
The way I was treated on Question Time was a disgrace

I hope Ms Bruce has opened the dam and now interviewers of both (all :rolleyes: ) genders can treat her properly.
No doubt Ms Bruce's card is marked for a one way trip to a People's Re-Education Camp once the Glorious Corbyn Revolution has taken place.

A one-sided account, of course, but it rings true enough: the woman seems to be a classic example of smug arrogance and surreally inflated self-esteem in inverse proportion to starkly limited competence/intelligence. Good though the article generally is, I part company with Edginton on this:

"Abbott has some fine qualities: she has dedicated half a lifetime to public service; she is brave, and has to put up with piles of abuse. She is a talented communicator, which is why she is in such demand from broadcasters."

I utterly fail to see any "fine qualities" in this deeply unpleasant racist hypocrite. If she has dedicated "half a lifetime" to anything, it is narrow, partisan, bigoted (and lucrative) self-interest, and her "public service" would appear to be more or less confined to the so-called Windrush generation and their descendants, with nary a thought for the white working class (racist to a man, of course) that she, along with the rest of Labour's front-bench liars, claims to champion. Whether or not she is brave (which I doubt), the "piles of abuse" heaped upon her have been entirely of her own making and - threats of violence aside - richly deserved.

Finally, to say that she is "a talented communicator" simply beggars belief - she may well be in demand from broadcasters, but largely because the opening of her capacious mouth is pretty much a guarantee of unrivalled comedy gold. Her floundering, flailing, bumbling stupidity, when challenged to think on her feet by even the simplest of questions, would be a source of innocent national merriment were she not so potentially dangerous. And the danger is all too real: the prodigious Brexit clusterf**k, in tandem with the voting power of the gormless and gullible millions out there, carries with it the real risk that this stupefyingly unfit woman could be lording it over the Home Office - and us - within a matter of months. Hammer Horror, for all its remarkable creativity, never came close to envisaging anything as terrifying as that.
Mods, I think we’ve reached the point where each Arrser is issued with a single monthly MegaLike (patent pending) to be used as per instructions on the tin.

Have a MegaLike.

PS, no, we don’t need a MegaThudNut button. Qualifying posts speak for themselves.

A one-sided account, of course, but it rings true enough: the woman seems to be a classic example of smug arrogance and surreally inflated self-esteem in inverse proportion to starkly limited competence/intelligence. Good though the article generally is, I part company with Edginton on this:

"Abbott has some fine qualities: she has dedicated half a lifetime to public service; she is brave, and has to put up with piles of abuse. She is a talented communicator, which is why she is in such demand from broadcasters."

I utterly fail to see any "fine qualities" in this deeply unpleasant racist hypocrite. If she has dedicated "half a lifetime" to anything, it is narrow, partisan, bigoted (and lucrative) self-interest, and her "public service" would appear to be more or less confined to the so-called Windrush generation and their descendants, with nary a thought for the white working class (racist to a man, of course) that she, along with the rest of Labour's front-bench liars, claims to champion. Whether or not she is brave (which I doubt), the "piles of abuse" heaped upon her have been entirely of her own making and - threats of violence aside - richly deserved.

Finally, to say that she is "a talented communicator" simply beggars belief - she may well be in demand from broadcasters, but largely because the opening of her capacious mouth is pretty much a guarantee of unrivalled comedy gold. Her floundering, flailing, bumbling stupidity, when challenged to think on her feet by even the simplest of questions, would be a source of innocent national merriment were she not so potentially dangerous. And the danger is all too real: the prodigious Brexit clusterf**k, in tandem with the voting power of the gormless and gullible millions out there, carries with it the real risk that this stupefyingly unfit woman could be lording it over the Home Office - and us - within a matter of months. Hammer Horror, for all its remarkable creativity, never came close to envisaging anything as terrifying as that.
All fair. However, we know from experience that the race card nearly always trumps this rank stupidity and dishonesty. Bluffers and bellends, losing an argument and looking a **** ? - just cite 'racism' again.

No need to lose more reasoned debates and no need for any integrity at all, while the Gold card still works.

Diane Abbott2.jpg

Having just read a bit a of background about this dreadful woman, she has a massive majority in her constituency, and rather more unbelievably is actually liked and thought capable by some MP's.

Realistically, if Labour, somehow, magically grabbed power in the next election, would she actually be given an office of state?

Having just read a bit a of background about this dreadful woman, she has a massive majority in her constituency, and rather more unbelievably is actually liked and thought capable by some MP's.

Realistically, if Labour, somehow, magically grabbed power in the next election, would she actually be given an office of state?
I don't know, but I think I'm safe in saying it'll be a state of an office if she did.

Surely they wouldn't give her a 'real' job, just post her the HoLs

Well, there's no-one else to choose from. All the talent has been sacked off at Momentum's behest, resigned in protest never to touch a Corbyn appointment again or plain doesn't want the job under Jezza so the only talent left are the desperate no-marks that are as thick as mince down in the weeds and silt at the bottom of the pond, so...

Last edited:
What's Comrade Dzhugushvilli on about women not doing bandages in time for on the backdrop??
Ask me one on sport?

This thread disturbs me. I was chased by a full grown hippo once (honest) No where to hide.....just run. I tell the story to friends just for a laugh, but honest, it was bloody terrifying. Seeing pics of fat Di reminds me vividly of that day.
Oh, I did survive, but only because the hippo stopped.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
old_fat_and_hairy The NAAFI Bar 53
thegimp The NAAFI Bar 9
Joshua Slocum The NAAFI Bar 45