Dianne Abbott......

Can I just say that I've always thought Ms Abbott is a great politician, highly intelligent, exceptionally good looking, and a credit to the nation.

Any other posts by me were hacked, or I misspoke, or were caused by diabetes.
that diabetes stage eleventy is a bastard isn't it?

The one on the left is a woman, but is less convincing than the bloke on the right

Don't think you need hairdressers to put on a wig badly though
I thought they were both pics Dave Hill. Just needs the Super Yob guitar & We’re all Crazy Now. Incidentally, I think that should be their anthem.
FE25C9EC-3AB2-4331-B102-1CAE028A1141.jpeg

brex 2.JPG

If you are quick you may be able to get a ticket, but no food as its all gone.

Dine with Diane Abbott at Labour Party dinner tonight

'Oxford Labour: An evening with Diane Abbott' will feature food, conversation, and politics at The First Floor Restaurant in Cowley Road.
Doors will open at 7pm for a 7.30pm start.
Tickets cost £40 with a limited amount of £20 tickets for concessions and first-time attendees, and include a three-course meal.
The money raised from the event will be used by the Labour party for local elections in the coming years.
The comments are good. TD gives a shining example of our educational system, they probably also have a degree from Oxford.

If you are quick you may be able to get a ticket, but no food as its all gone.
Dine with Diane Abbott at Labour Party dinner tonight
The comments are good. TD gives a shining example of our educational system, they probably also have a degree from Oxford.
Some other comments;

Hmm OK19th October 8:33 am
2411 tickets sold so far generating £14Bn over the next eleventy years
Last Updated: 29 mins ago

chavster19th October 11:18 am
15Yes but £40 is enough to pay the salaries of 10,000 new police

"I think it's a good thing that Diane Abbott represents Labour. It gives the people a realistic idea of what the party stands for!

Personally, I'd rather spend an evening with Timmy Mallett."

Some other comments;

Hmm OK19th October 8:33 am
2411 tickets sold so far generating £14Bn over the next eleventy years

chavster19th October 11:18 am
15Yes but £40 is enough to pay the salaries of 10,000 new police

This one is a classic ….

Felix Bender 19th October ‎12‎:‎58‎ ‎PM

13 As Shadow Home Secretary, Diane Abbott was asked by the interviewer to explain the Islamic schism and differences between the two major denominations of Sunni and Shia. After a stutter and pregnant pause to think, Diane announced "I can't tell you which one is which, but they sang 'I Got You Babe'."
Last Updated: 20th October ‎10‎:‎03‎ ‎PM

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
I'm going to feel dirty and ashamed after writing this but that's her cumface when Jezza is licking her out.
Sick, sick, sick!

Jezza must be thankful every day as he thinks about her "TF it was just a few shags and a quick trip round East Germany!". Just think what a state Jezza would be in now if he woke up beside that every day!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
old_fat_and_hairy The NAAFI Bar 53
thegimp The NAAFI Bar 9
Joshua Slocum The NAAFI Bar 45