• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Dianne Abbott......

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
I don’t usually concern myself too much with tabloid propaganda or scare mongering as it usually puts itself right in the end & doesn’t turn out half as bad as it’s painted, but the thought that these swivel eyed loons could get anywhere near a position of power in this country makes me genuinely worried.
I just don’t know where we’ll end up.
Cloud cuckoo land with the rest of em probably.

One thing about these clowns that I do not see written often enough, is that should (God Forbid) they take over the reins, they will be representing the UK overseas - not just the EU.
Frankly, they are the epitome of uncouth and would be laughed out of court at any meeting where intelligent, educated and smart people are foregathered.

One thing about these clowns that I do not see written often enough, is that should (God Forbid) they take over the reins, they will be representing the UK overseas - not just the EU.
Frankly, they are the epitome of uncouth and would be laughed out of court at any meeting where intelligent, educated and smart people are foregathered.
They just come across as loose tie, smoke filled room, trade unionist table thumpers, if you know what I’m trying to say. I cringe & shake my head in disbelief whenever any of them open their mouths on TV. Rabble rousing claptrap mongerers.

Perhaps when she said "99" she had ice cream on her mind. I was hoping she would say "69" and create nightmares in our minds. :cool:
Maybe she was just channelling Wilie John McBride.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
old_fat_and_hairy The NAAFI Bar 53
thegimp The NAAFI Bar 9
Joshua Slocum The NAAFI Bar 45