• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Dianne Abbott......

Wow - she sounded quite normal on QT this evening, and cogent. How long will this be the case?

Wow - she sounded quite normal on QT this evening, and cogent. How long will this be the case?
Still managed one little faux pas though.

Diane Abbott calls traditional Jewish clothing 'costumes' | Videos | Express.co.uk

Not the most heinous of comments but given the current feeling about Labour and anti- Semitism, she could have chosen a better phrase. And that brings me neatly onto the fact that every time she talks, she says something stupid. I am finding it hard to watch her now as she seems to pause every couple of words as if her brain is trying to catch up with her mouth.......and failing!

She could have one purpose in life, imagine if her sex tape of her and Jeremy exists, show that to school kids in sex education class and teenage pregnancies would tumble
There is not enough mind bleach in the world.
You mean something like this...

My eyes,my eyes!
But Chuckleberry has world-class arrogance and smugness for which Abbotamus cannot ever compete.

She's brings patronising righteousness to a whole new level
A level of smugness equal only to Owen Jones.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Purely because the subjects were ones where she could raise the Race Card and blame the nasty Tories. Can you recall if she actually came out with a substantive point at any time during QT? To be fair though, few panellists ever do anyway.

I think the Tories are also to blame for the anti-Semitism that is exercising the Labour Party at the moment.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
old_fat_and_hairy The NAAFI Bar 53
thegimp The NAAFI Bar 9
Joshua Slocum The NAAFI Bar 45