• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Dianne Abbott......

I have chuckled at the downs and downs in this thread relating to the odious creature that is Thulsa Doom and she truly is many respects comedy gold to behold. The wig, the arrogance, the seizure like induced fluttering eyes prior to any response made, the fact that she clearly signs her cheques with a crayon, her capacity to never ever actually answer any political question put forward to her and the ever present whiff of sulphur.........all point to a clear hereditary lineage to the Emperor (though I am not entirely sure what His Majesty coupled with to create that...........I just hope that he was really, really pissed at the time).

Nevertheless, every so often, when reading this thread, the smile slips off my face as I remember how truly fuck-tarded too many of our politicians are and this creature, whilst exceptional in some respects, is not alone.
She is by far the worst though - I can't think of anyone in her league

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Looks like a potential train wreck too far even for the Labour Party to contemplate.

She appears to have been replaced by, yes indeedy and there can be no other, Lady Nugee....

Panelists now listed are Liz Truss, Emily Thornberry, Vince Cable, Nesrine Malik and Iain Dale

19/04/2018, 2018, Question Time - BBC One
To be fair, Emily Thornberry picked up the thick baton and proceeded to run with it.

She was particularly entertaining on helping out with why the UN can function with the malicious member of the P5 on the security council.

Won't at all block investigation of chemical weapons incident.

To be fair, Emily Thornberry picked up the thick baton and proceeded to run with it.

She was particularly entertaining on helping out with why the UN can function with the malicious member of the P5 on the security council.

Boy did she pick it up and run with it. I had to turn over and stop watching it when she got her particular head of steam up as she was making me want to break things.

I have just seen her at the despatch box.
She does not seem to be well liked and that just from the benchers opposite. a great deal of resentment, even loathing from behind.
She did obey her orders but, "Keep to the written script Diane, no ad-libbing"

One slip only, the online abuse card had to be played.
The volume of abuse directed at Diane Abbott

Very impressed with the Labour backbenchers that spoke in the debate, they would make very good front bench.
I suspect some wailing and gnashing of teeth to come and then some deselecting to follow.
The way I see it:

Female BME MPs are slightly more likely to receive online abuse than white female MPs, which is disappointing but not surprising. Abbot is far more likely than other BME MPs to get abuse, despite being no blacker. Occam's Razor would suggest that discrepancy is down to her being a complete fucking waste of oxygen and cake.

She could have one purpose in life, imagine if her sex tape of her and Jeremy exists, show that to school kids in sex education class and teenage pregnancies would tumble

She could have one purpose in life, imagine if her sex tape of her and Jeremy exists, show that to school kids in sex education class and teenage pregnancies would tumble

You mean something like this...

It has been stated by the Beeb, David Dumblebey, that Abott will be on one of the next Beeb's QT's in a few seeks time. What's she betting she will duck out, and Lady Ga-Ga Thorberry will be assigned this to make herself look even more gullible than usual.o_O

Trans-sane

LE
Book Reviewer
But the cost to the already overstretched teenage mental health departments???

Well, That's the pot calling the kettle..... Oh. Whoops.

The fat racist bitch (hereafter FRB) in replying to Rudd in the Commons today attempted to put a tremor in her voice presumably to sound like she was full of barely-suppressed rage, only to sit down on an ample arse that Rudd had just commenced handing to her. Bercow didn't call FRB again, choosing someone with a brain instead by inviting Nicholas Soames to get to his feet.

On the other hand, the tremulous voice could be the prelude for tonights excuse for dipping out of another QT booking - "Sorry, Dimbers; my voice has gone. You might have heard it was on the way out this morning...?"

But Chuckleberry has world-class arrogance and smugness for which Abbotamus cannot ever compete.

She's brings patronising righteousness to a whole new level

To be fair, Emily Thornberry picked up the thick baton and proceeded to run walk quite quickly with it.

Fixed.

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
26/04/2018
Question Time,2018
David Dimbleby presents topical debate from Bury St Edmunds. Panellists include Matt Hancock MP, secretary of state for culture, media and sport, Conservative, Diane Abbott MP, shadow home secretary, Labour, Caroline Lucas MP, co-leader of Green Party, Jen Robinson, human rights lawyer representing Julian Assange, and Simon Evans, comedian and BBC Radio 4 presenter.

So is the Thing from the Black Laboon on QT the neet er what? I'm not staying up for the co-leader of the Green Party. Whatever that may be.

26/04/2018
Question Time,2018
David Dimbleby presents topical debate from Bury St Edmunds. Panellists include Matt Hancock MP, secretary of state for culture, media and sport, Conservative, Diane Abbott MP, shadow home secretary, Labour, Caroline Lucas MP, co-leader of Green Party, Jen Robinson, human rights lawyer representing Julian Assange, and Simon Evans, comedian and BBC Radio 4 presenter.

So is the Thing from the Black Laboon on QT the neet er what? I'm not staying up for the co-leader of the Green Party. Whatever that may be.
Really lefty panel tonight with abacus abbott, the green and the ambulance chaser

Not sure what the comedian is like?

Actually I've the comedian live in bristol. Recall his act was non-pc, maybe that will translate to his political views

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
old_fat_and_hairy The NAAFI Bar 53
thegimp The NAAFI Bar 9
Joshua Slocum The NAAFI Bar 45