• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Dianne Abbott......

Only one sleep to go until the Abbottpotomus is on Question Time. I am wearing Tenna Men Super Large in case I become over-excited and have a mishap.
Looks like a potential train wreck too far even for the Labour Party to contemplate.

She appears to have been replaced by, yes indeedy and there can be no other, Lady Nugee....

Panelists now listed are Liz Truss, Emily Thornberry, Vince Cable, Nesrine Malik and Iain Dale

19/04/2018, 2018, Question Time - BBC One

Looks like a potential train wreck too far even for the Labour Party to contemplate.

She appears to have been replaced by, yes indeedy and there can be no other, Lady Nugee....

Panelists now listed are Liz Truss, Emily Thornberry, Vince Cable, Nesrine Malik and Iain Dale
Problem for Labour and Dianne is the questions she's likely to face.
Syria, Windrush and possibly the Jewish issue.
She simply won't know when to play the race card
What happens it she goes to soon?

19/04/2018, 2018, Question Time - BBC One
So yet again (lost count) the Abbapotomus is either suffering
1 Diabetes
2 Migraine
3 Wrong wig
4 Wacist comments
5 Add your own excuse
Why do QT announce Mz Abbapotomus as a future panelist,when it never turns up? Do they really think we (The licence fee paying public) are as stupid as it is?
Again it's roll out the Lt/Col Walt 'Nugee' who will laugh at her own pi55 poor attempted Comedy Gold,try to gain Corbyniski points by quoting BoJo from 5 years ago.
This is becoming normal form,as soon as the Abbapotomus is announced the next quote is usually 'What's the odds on it won't turn up '
I have not watched QT for around 8 episodes because the Bingo Card is worthless,the subjects are always the same,you do not need a single braincell to predict the format.
The only reason I would watch it,is because Ian Dale of LBC is on. However following the QT thread on arrse is far more entertaining

Problem for Labour and Dianne is the questions she's likely to face.
Syria, Windrush and possibly the Jewish issue.
She simply won't know when to play the race card
What happens it she goes to soon?
She was also trailed to appear on QT 1st March 2018...but somehow didn't.

Still, just so you don't feel robbed.....

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
The only reason I would watch it, is because Dale Winton is on.
The orange guy out of Supermarket Sweep? Will it be a glove puppet or will they use strings?

However following the QT thread on arrse is far more entertaining
Agreed. Even without the HippopotaHorror from Hackney.

She was also trailed to appear on QT 1st March 2018...but somehow didn't.

Still, just so you don't feel robbed.....

Christ - the interview with Nick Robinson is a real eye opener. She is one of the most mediocre, thick as mince MPs ever to ‘grace’ Westminster.
Nick Robinson: “Imagine Labour wins the next General Election and you are sat at Prime Minister Jeremy Corbyn’s War Cabinet table”...................that is a truly chilling prospect.

Not sure how the job works but one imagines if you are Home Secretary you can simply say "Do one. I am Home Secretary". That's what I would do.
Worked for the last two occupants of the office.

And when you don't like the question, just walk off.

I suppose she didn't close her eyes and carry on, like Her Excellency the Shadow Home Secretary.
Surprised the hard line Tories on here havn' t erupted into further whataboutism

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

seaweed

LE
Book Reviewer
I have chuckled at the downs and downs in this thread relating to the odious creature that is Thulsa Doom and she truly is in many respects comedy gold to behold. The wig, the arrogance, the seizure like induced fluttering eyes prior to any response made, the fact that she clearly signs her cheques with a crayon, her capacity to never ever actually answer any political question put forward to her and the ever present whiff of sulphur.........all point to a clear hereditary lineage to the Emperor (though I am not entirely sure what His Majesty coupled with to create that...........I just hope that he was really, really pissed at the time).

Nevertheless, every so often, when reading this thread, the smile slips off my face as I remember how truly fuck-tarded too many of our politicians are and this creature, whilst exceptional in some respects, is not alone.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
old_fat_and_hairy The NAAFI Bar 53
thegimp The NAAFI Bar 9
Joshua Slocum The NAAFI Bar 45