Dianne Abbott......

Dianne Abbot suggested that criticism of her latest foray into world politics was "Pathetic".

The image reminded me of the political cartoon "Torah, Torah, Torah!" Which I cannot find. Anyone got a copy?
C0CE57D2-B44E-4B60-BCD2-FE4EDE3297C1.jpeg

There you go!

Not sure how the job works but one imagines if you are Home Secretary you can simply say "Do one. I am Home Secretary". That's what I would do.
Worked for the last two occupants of the office.

And when you don't like the question, just walk off.

I suppose she didn't close her eyes and carry on, like Her Excellency the Shadow Home Secretary.

I have just seen her at the despatch box.
She does not seem to be well liked and that just from the benchers opposite. a great deal of resentment, even loathing from behind.
She did obey her orders but, "Keep to the written script Diane, no ad-libbing"

One slip only, the online abuse card had to be played.
The volume of abuse directed at Diane Abbott

Very impressed with the Labour backbenchers that spoke in the debate, they would make very good front bench.
I suspect some wailing and gnashing of teeth to come and then some deselecting to follow.

Last edited:
She does not seem to be well liked and that just from the benchers opposite. a great deal of resentment, even loathing from behind.

Very impressed with the Labour backbenchers that spoke in the debate, they would make s very good front bench.
I suspect some wailing and gnashing of teeth to come and then some deselecting to follow.
I have suspected for a while now that Corbyn is copying someone else when he selects the women for his shadow cabinet.

I think Corbyn has modelled his approach on that of Professor Simon Peach*

*Most won't know him by name. He was the charactor played by Benny Hill in the film The Italian job, he liked 'big women'

Very impressed with the Labour backbenchers that spoke in the debate, they would make s very good front bench.
Amnesty's viewpoint might have more gravitas if they analysed the motivation for the abuse, having said that the race/rape stuff is unacceptable. Why not just concentrate on the embarrassing incompetence, it is not as she is rationing it.

Just a thought;
Her script was slightly off topic but saying that, she in no way wanted to acknowledge the (very beneath her) Jewish rabble sitting behind her.

Wacist?
Can you say that of a person of that persuasion.
Thick, like.

Very impressed with the Labour backbenchers that spoke in the debate, they would make very good front bench.
Wifey works for a charity and has meetings in parliament. Fragrant Abbot is not liked and has an ego as big as her hips and barges around and through people. She is everything you imagine and then more so. Thoroughly unpleasant and protected by the Corbyn relationship.

Amnesty's viewpoint might have more gravitas if they analysed the motivation for the abuse, having said that the race/rape stuff is unacceptable. Why not just concentrate on the embarrassing incompetence, it is not as she is rationing it.
It's interesting to note how far Amnesty has come from it's orginal 1961 charter of campaining for 'Prisoners of Conscience'

Now it's just another big, unaccountable, NGO droning on about globalisation, access to abortion, and LGBT issues.

Pidgeons are non-discriminatory and Multicultural - they will dump on anybody and any:rolleyes::eek:thing.

Worked for the last two occupants of the office.

And when you don't like the question, just walk off.

I suppose she didn't close her eyes and carry on, like Her Excellency the Shadow Home Secretary.
Wow - she, May and the other goverment Tory Front Benchers all look like they have ahd many sleepless nights recently - even make up and eye bleach doesn't hide the baggy eyes and dark lines like a panda.