Dianne Abbott......

Comrade Jezza apparently "Meets and greets loads of people on his travels over many years", no doubt he keeps a record, or not of those he visits. Whatever the denials and accusations of 'Fake News' and 'Right Wing Media Smears' against Corbyn; he was, allegedly, a member of CND which was 'allegedly' infiltrated by Warzaw Pact intel, and was possibly 'allegedly' bankrolled by the KGB for some years. After all, it was in the interests of the Soviets to do this to see what they can do to undermine Western Defence strategy etc.

No doubt Corbyn was a 'political colleague' of Baroness Ashton, the First High Pooh Bah (High Representative) and a good 'comrade' of the Brussels Politburo a few years ago. It has been alleged that she was the Bag Lady for CND (Treasurer) for a while (everything has to be alleged of course).:cool:

Reference to earlier on in the thread - there's no convincing me that the so-called Dianne Abbott isn't the Conan villain "Thulsa Doom" in drag.

Really unconvincing and shitty drag at that.

And Jeremy Corbyn railed it? That's well worth the Hero of the Soviet Union medal he's got tucked away somewhere discreet.

Comrade Jezza apparently "Meets and greets loads of people on his travels over many years", no doubt he keeps a record, or not of those he visits. Whatever the denials and accusations of 'Fake News' and 'Right Wing Media Smears' against Corbyn; he was, allegedly, a member of CND which was 'allegedly' infiltrated by Warzaw Pact intel, and was possibly 'allegedly' bankrolled by the KGB for some years. After all, it was in the interests of the Soviets to do this to see what they can do to undermine Western Defence strategy etc.

No doubt Corbyn was a 'political colleague' of Baroness Ashton, the First High Pooh Bah (High Representative) and a good 'comrade' of the Brussels Politburo a few years ago. It has been alleged that she was the Bag Lady for CND (Treasurer) for a while (everything has to be alleged of course).:cool:
It always amazes how vague and how precise they can be - all at once.

The thing is you know it's all bullshit. Having the acuity at that age to have grasped Powell's speech? Let alone the 'year maths'.

It's as good as Blair's speech about sitting watching Jackie Milburn playing football as a kid... in what at the time would have been an all-standing stadium.

Lies. So, just call her out over it.
I'm younger than her, and I recall hearing about that speech as a child. I also remember being somewhat concerned about the rivers of blood. What I can't say for sure is whether I was aware of it contemporaneously, or if it was at some later time. And that's the trouble with memories, if they are incomplete, our brains fill in the missing details for us. So the lovely Dianne's account might be completely wrong whilst not actually lies.

No, it's part of Labour's green energy initiative - she generates enough static to power the borough that votes for her.
I seriously doubt that. Static electricity requires kinetic energy to store charge - rubbing things together for instance. Look at her. Do you honestly think that she expends enough kinetic energy in a day to even make the tiniest of discernible sparks?

Hot air though - that would be a green energy game changer. I propose that the unit of measurement of hot air should be called the ‘Andwoo’ after her favourite extra-curricular money making gig.

What, a useless, racist, incompetent hypocrite?

Hilarious article.
I started to include my favourite excerpts but realised I'd be repeating the whole thing.
I'll just express my disbelief at her claim never to have experienced imposter syndrome and state that her disappointment that "Jess Phillips MP never told me to fuck off" must be because it meant she didn't quite make it with her twitter fuck offs to a round 1,000,000.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
I'm younger than her, and I recall hearing about that speech as a child. I also remember being somewhat concerned about the rivers of blood. What I can't say for sure is whether I was aware of it contemporaneously, or if it was at some later time. And that's the trouble with memories, if they are incomplete, our brains fill in the missing details for us. So the lovely Dianne's account might be completely wrong whilst not actually lies.
It's Abbott, FFS, of course it's lies as she's never wrong.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I listened to the Pigopottamouse with Sheila Fogarty on LBC earlier today. The LIRO2T** not only refused to answer reasonable questions regarding Labour strategy, she did so in that condescending tone of voice that used when she’s most likely out of her depth (and that’s graphene thickness deep). Sheila F is usually the epitome of calm and reason however I do hope that once the interview was over and the mic closed, she told the rancid cnut to do one.

**Lying, Ignorant, Racist, Oxygen Thief

The House of Commons infrastructure crisis has plumbed new depths after parliamentary authorities received five reports of broken toilet seats in just two days. Things are so bad that the parliamentary estate has run out of replacements – they are hardly flush with cash and are having to wait to replenish their stock. “It feels like another example of the rigged cistern not working for us,” complains a source. The search is on to find who is responsible for the cracked loo seat epidemic. ( Do they need to look far. )

LOO.png

The House of Commons infrastructure crisis has plumbed new depths after parliamentary authorities received five reports of broken toilet seats in just two days. Things are so bad that the parliamentary estate has run out of replacements – they are hardly flush with cash and are having to wait to replenish their stock. “It feels like another example of the rigged cistern not working for us,” complains a source. The search is on to find who is responsible for the cracked loo seat epidemic. ( Do they need to look far. )

View attachment 323801
Is Eric Joyce still incumbent in the House?

View attachment 323801
Perhaps Dianne Abbot found a KFC open after the great famine of 2018, and she keeps dropping one out hence the rash of broken loo seats

They're not designed to contain her large bottom