Dianne Abbott......

Dianne's latest pronouncement

" I remember Enoch Powell’s speech, I think I was in primary school, and I wasn’t following it in huge detail, but I do remember how I felt. People were talking about it even in school and I felt frightened. I didn’t quite know why, I didn’t know exactly what had been said, but I felt frightened."

The speech was in 1968, and she was born in 1953, which means she was in primary school aged 14 or she's lying again.
What hairstyle did she have back then? This is important stuff we need to be told.

Yaaay! Our Dianne is on QT with Our Nige this evening.... looking forward to the boos and hisses from the usual moronic Lefty Luvvies in the audience of Auntie Beebs packed audience...:applaud::party::p

Oh Dearie Moi... NO Diane and NO Farage. Perhaps Auntie Beeb had been advised to drop them and get alternative 'Contenders Ready', just in case the Plebs in the audience rioted. At least we had one old dinosaur, Mi Lard "Two Jaggs" blethering as usual. Most entertaining along with that young lady calls Ash or something or other. I still think that the Lefties and Luvvies in the audeince were a quieter than usual. We can hope that one day the Beeb will have the balls to put Diane and Nige on at the same time, but this might be more trouble than it is worth. Diane comes across as a bumbling so-and-so, and defends the indefensible.

At least the accusations about Comrade Agent Cob got a good airing, and Mi Lard Johnno got his dander up .. Oh dearie Me. ... so it is all 'Fake News'. Perhaps.

Oh Dearie Moi... NO Diane and NO Farage. Perhaps Auntie Beeb had been advised to drop them and get alternative 'Contenders Ready', just in case the Plebs in the audience rioted.
It seems to have been rescheduled for next week's QT. The rationale probably being that nobody could give a fuck if Blackpool is destroyed.

View attachment 323326
Has anyone tackled her for her blatant cultural appropriation of long straight hair? If not, why not? I’m sure that she would see the funny side of such a challenge.
Don't complain about anything that helps hide a bit of that face unless it's to say the fringe could do with being a foot longer.

What hairstyle did she have back then? This is important stuff we need to be told.
Depends if she had a Migraine or Diabetes,she won't remember exactly but she will remember being frightened. Not knowing why she was frightened but remembering being very scared and wondering why all the 'White' school children where laughing at her,that experience made her what she is today
Andrew Andrew "Rolleyes"

The thing is you know it's all bullshit. Having the acuity at that age to have grasped Powell's speech? Let alone the 'year maths'.

It's as good as Blair's speech about sitting watching Jackie Milburn playing football as a kid... in what at the time would have been an all-standing stadium.

Lies. So, just call her out over it.

The thing is you know it's all bullshit. Having the acuity at that age to have grasped Powell's speech? Let alone the 'year maths'.

It's as good as Blair's speech about sitting watching Jackie Milburn playing football as a kid... in what at the time would have been an all-standing stadium.

Lies. So, just call her out over it.
Waiting for Corbyniski to tell us about as a 'Yooth' he stood in Red Square listening to 'Uncle Joe' that speech made him what he is today. A Prime Minister No a Raving leftie Yes