Dianne Abbot takes up Pole dancing !

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer
The things some people will do to raise a few bob
Woman fakes injury to make a few quid and forgets about CCTV
shes not so happy now
Anita Quansah-Okoe ( no wonder she fell with such a big heavy name to carry around) exhibited Bare faced Cheek in her fraudulant attempt to raise a few bob
Ah well at least she will be able to sit at home and watch the Tele for Christmas

Spot the moment insurers realised this 'fall' was faked

What a fucking layabout!

The way she walked in and slumped to the floor made her look more like a wasted wino than a decietful, money grabbing parasite.

Her claim was turned down on the grounds that if she (Diane) had mopped herself out sufficiently, she wouldn't have slipped over when Jezza's spooge leaked out onto the floor.

J.S. hope the bile rises for you as it did for me when I read your title. :puker::pukel:

I had to click on the thread - how could I not? I didn't want to, but curiosity overcame revulsion and I opened it.

You know when you've steeled yourself for something that you know is really going to hurt - like relocating a dislocated shoulder by smashing it against a wall? That feeling of panic and fear overlaid with an adrenaline rush and determination?

And now I've got no release for it....

I had to click on the thread - how could I not? I didn't want to, but curiosity overcame revulsion and I opened it.

You know when you've steeled yourself for something that you know is really going to hurt - like relocating a dislocated shoulder by smashing it against a wall? That feeling of panic and fear overlaid with an adrenaline rush and determination?

And now I've got no release for it....
I googled "Diane Abbot nude" to find a pic to give you some release.

No suitable pics came up & I'm probably on a list somewhere now.

Is it a band width problem ?

I expect Diane nude & rude would one of the larger jpegs ?
There are probably no pics as the photographer spontaneously combusted at the sight before them.

I can't imagine what she must look like, legs akimbo with a come hither look on her face. Or perhaps on all fours, looking over her shoulder at you with doe eyes . . . . . . . . sweet dreams everyone.

There are probably no pics as the photographer spontaneously combusted at the sight before them.

I can't imagine what she must look like, legs akimbo with a come hither look on her face. Or perhaps on all fours, looking over her shoulder at you with doe eyes . . . . . . . . sweet dreams everyone.
You utter cunt!!! I'm never going to erase that mental image burned into my brain.

I can only second @Kirkz , Mr Taffwob.

I'm off to Scaley Alboreto's Fat Munters thread to get some sense of proportion again...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
old_fat_and_hairy The NAAFI Bar 53
thegimp The NAAFI Bar 9
Egg on Leggs The NAAFI Bar 5232