Dianas Tunnel

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Chef, Oct 30, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Bearing in mind that the balcony had to be large enough for several troops, I myself was honoured to be there ''Chef Two Ladles'' they called me then.
    Iwas just wondering how many people were down the Alma tunnel on that warm summer night ten years ago. As far as I can see there must have been that many motorcyclists, paparazzi etc that its a wonder that Henri Paul managed to get into second let alone hit the ton.
    So if you were there what were you doing? If not why not :? ?
  2. Let's discuss your own mother's death instead shall we?
    Oh how we will laugh. Or not.
  3. maninblack

maninblack LE Book Reviewer

I was passing a certain Arrse mod the tools that he needed to remove all DNA evidence from a passenger's gusset whilst whistling the French National Anthem. I don't know if he will confess his presence though.
  4. [​IMG]
  5. If I remember rightly, I was recovering from a night on the lash when the then missus buggrit came screaming into the bedroom waking me up with "Princess Di's dead!!!!"
    "So feckin what!" says I, promptly rolling over and going back to sleep.
  6. cpunk

cpunk LE Moderator

Actually, it was funny as fcuk when my mother died. She'd sat down to do the Telegraph sudoku while her carer made her a cup of tea, then died. Her carer brought the tea in and put it down next to her without noticing the drool slowly pooling down the front of her jumper. When my little brother - a doctor - arrived home an hour or so later from his A & E night shift, the carer intercepted him close to the front door to tell him: 'I think your Mother's a little tired today, she's been very quiet all morning...'. He looked in on her, saw what had happened and gave me a call, telling me to bring the bolt cutters so we could get her rings off her before the undertakers snaffled them. As it turned out, the rings weren't a problem, though there must have been a knack to the labial piercing which I never worked out.
  7. Is this "majorissues" character the latest incarnation of flashs' female stalker?

The class may discuss the issue at will :D
  8. Nah. Although similar whiny tone, note the correct use of grammar.
  9. Seen.

N_W............Shuffles off to the naughty step!!
  10. I'm afraid I rather misinterpreted the meaning of "Diana's Tunnel". Oh well.

Carry on.
  11. Well, I'd been stalking an ex-girlfriend in Paris that evening. She'd been getting on my wick a bit, so I decided to teach her a lesson by knobbling the brakes on her Merc. What with it being dark and everything I kinda got mixed up in the hotel car park and picked a similar looking car.

12. If I'd have been the "papp" that night in the tunnel, instead of being somewhere in Surrey getting shouted at. I would have rushed the door of the Merc ASAP and hitched her crumpled skirt up and got some near death kebab shots........Then got nekkid and jumped on the roof of the car waving me cock at passing cars shouting " I've just skiffed a princess" :D
  13. Good Drills that man. :twisted:

My reaction was pretty much the same: "Allow me to take this moment to not give a fcuk..."
  14. What does DIANA stand for?

Died In A Nasty Accident.

I'll get my coat...
  15. Bit early for Christmas cracker jokes mate. :D