DIANA SPEAKS

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by staaken, Jan 31, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. oooooooo James, you're so........Big!

2. Charles are you riding your horse ( camilla ) again?
    I hate being in a threesome.
    Does this tiara make my bum look big?
    The butler did it
    I feel sick!

3. Brakeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

4. Oh Harry it's so good to see that you're joining your father's Regiment......

5. Hopefully there'll soon be a Di in mourning edition, which will say "Tony Blair, truly the people's Prime Minister".

And I do mean SOON.

Oh wan't the other (or yet another) candidate for Henry's pater one Oliver Hoare ?. To have one whore as a parent is infortunate, to have both is careless.

6. "I say driver have you been drinking?"

"Of course I can get your Dad a passport Dildo, they won't kill me for asking"
    :twisted:

7. "The whole Household Division? In one go? Again?"

8. I went into a tunnel wearing a tiara, and came out wearing a bonnet, does my bum look big in this??

9. "Its ok driver, just a quick one for the road......."

10. Re: "Diana Speaks"

She's been dead how many years? Just when WILL she finally shut her piehole???? :(

11. The US Doll has been programmed to repeat Diana's famous last words: "Put your foot down, we'll lose them in this tunnel!"

12. "James - Please take that cuirass off - its cutting into my ridiculously skinny ribs and hurting my poorly toned, flabby belly"

13. Will, can you introduce me to the rest of the England team?

14. It doesn't speak with Diana's voice, it actually comes through the middle man of uber camp scouse medium Derek Acorah. But for the asian market they will use Derek Pakorah.