• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

DIANA SPEAKS

A Diana doll has been produced (naturally) in the US.

"The doll talks when a button is pressed on its back, saying: "There's far too much about me in the newspapers, far too much," and "I want to do good things." It will also say: "I don't sit here with resentment. I sit here with sadness.""

Does anyone by chance have any other suggested phrases that she could say?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/mai...1.xml&sSheet=/portal/2006/01/31/ixportal.html

Charles are you riding your horse ( camilla ) again?
I hate being in a threesome.
Does this tiara make my bum look big?
The butler did it
I feel sick!

Hopefully there'll soon be a Di in mourning edition, which will say "Tony Blair, truly the people's Prime Minister".

And I do mean SOON.

Oh wan't the other (or yet another) candidate for Henry's pater one Oliver Hoare ?. To have one whore as a parent is infortunate, to have both is careless.

It doesn't speak with Diana's voice, it actually comes through the middle man of uber camp scouse medium Derek Acorah. But for the asian market they will use Derek Pakorah.

"You drive like a fecking poof, get your fecking foot down and lose these cnuts or I'll have you fecking charged you tosser"

Or that's what she would have said if she was a proper vehicle commander.

"Driver advance - bollocks Bill get your fecking foot down"

Latest Threads