Diana report demolishes conspiracy theories

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Random_Task, Dec 11, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Diana report demolishes conspiracy theories
    Daily Telegraph
    Link

2. Nehustan

Nehustan On ROPs

And how much did all that cost? If Diana had been pregnant she would have been slipped a Mickey Finn, trip to the loo, job done. Admittedly they would have offed Dodi, but I guess that's what would happen to ex arms dealers come Grocer's that get above their station...

...mind you it never stopped Maggie.

3. Sadly, conspiracy theorists never give in/go away. They would argue, for example, the MPO investigation itself was a "conspiracy"!

4. I feel a lot of yawning coming on

5. For pity's sake. Thousands die in car crashes every day. Many are young-ish mothers of two. Some have been divorced from eminent spouses. Move on!

As for the conspiracy theorists - what possible political or indeed constitutional aim were these mysterious confederates pursuing in assassinating the ex-Mrs Wales and the Kensington Grocer's Boy?

6. He is just off on one because he has been refused Citizenship.

7. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

I particularly like Andrew Pierce's correct use of the corner shop owner's surname.

The Gyppo added the prefix 'al' (or 'el') to his name out of pure snobbishness.
    It supposedly signifies a noble bloodline, in a similar manner to the Boxhead 'von.'

No wonder he wanted his boy to get into the royal family.

8. Will the Daily Express finally now give up and move onto something else?

9. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

Not a chance, see Seanbean's post above.

10. If people don't believe this one they should get Lord Hutton to do another.

11. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

The Kremlin issued a statement this morning saying the Mercedes couldnt possibly have originated in Russia and that no FSB agents will be interrogated.

12. Personally she did us all a favour. We were on a really crap exercise when she was burried and the system gave us a couple of hours off to listen to the service. You can imagine the zzzzzzz's coming from the hbr area!

13. Its not an official conspiracy untill its been officially denied.

I'm off to get more shares in Bacofoil.

14. An assassination is so much simpler when the driver of the car is drunk... :)

15. Sixty

Sixty LE Moderator Book Reviewer
    1. ARRSE Cyclists and Triathletes

You mean it wasn’t a CIA inspired plot utilising controlled demolition in the tunnel, holographic images, cut brake cables and a shady Neo-Con cabal answerable only to Bush and/or the Royal Family?

Frenchperson will be gutted.