Diana inquest to be heard by Jury

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by in_the_cheapseats, Mar 2, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. in_the_cheapseats

in_the_cheapseats LE Moderator

Some breaking news from the BBC.

See here

Interesting time for those chosen for Jury duty.
  2. Why?

Does any one apart from Daily Mail readers care?

I certainly don't, the only regret I have about her accident is she wasn't on a coach with the rest of them.
  3. I think you'll find that the owner of the Daily Express is fsacinated....
  4. She's dead, end of. My only regret is that my kids went apesh1t on the morning of the crash because there weren't any cartoons on the telly
  5. in_the_cheapseats

in_the_cheapseats LE Moderator

As will a sizable proportion of the population....although I also agree with Dung_Trumpet on the importance I personally hold this matter in.
  6. Isn't it about time this was dead and buried?
  7. Will someone just tell Fayed to STFU! He's not going to get a British passport, no matter how big a strop he throws!

His son died in an accident because his driver fecked up somehow. Get over it! We have!
  8. She always makes the columns doesn't she,one way or the other
  9. That's what I said.

Only less eloquently.
  10. FFS will this never end?

She's Dead, ah well never mind.

11. Fayed has said before that having the inquest in front of a jury will satisfy his conscience, so I'm hope the same as you. He won't have to drag this up any longer, or keep trying to assert a link to the royal family which IMO I think this is more about than the loss of his son or foul play.
  12. Will this ever end? What will happen when he doesn't get the answer HE wants??? Yet more wasted money?
    She's gone, He's gone, the driver is gone, get over it!
  13. I seem to remember reading that if it is a jury inquest into Di it has to be made up of Royals.

Bit of a bugger if Phil is part of the jury.
  14. What a waste of time and money
  15. Won't make any difference. The CT lot will never accept a verdict that goes against their beliefs, Al-Fayed will never shut up unless someone lobs a spoonful of Po210 in his morning cuppa...

The whole sorry affair can be summed up by the comment of a poster on the BBC Have Your Say service last time I looked:

'no matter what the evidence, I will never accept that she was not murdered'.