LE
Diane Abbott: "That's the Midlothian question"

Andrew Neill "WEST Lothian"

Diane: "Well you're Scottish, you know"

Andrew: "Most people know"

Is she deliberately stupid?

NSP

LE
Yes* - and racist with it. She has a face just made for repeated malleting with a crowbar.

* I'm convinced she does it deliberately as a disarming measure when she knows she's being/going to be outmatched - sow confusion and tie her questioner in mental knots. Bullshit baffles brains, after all. Sometimes it works...

Last edited:
No - she's a fully paid up self-serving politico who plays the race card. She is also a two faced biatch who sent her son to a private school - after railing against them.

OldSnowy

LE
Book Reviewer
I had the misfortune to brief a group of UK parliamentarians in Afg a few years ago. She was by far the rudest and most ignorant of the lot. She hates the Armed Forces as well, BTW - that I can understand, but her view is entirely based on ignorance and prejudice (whereas for many here it's based on experience :) )

Cold_Collation

LE
Book Reviewer
I had the misfortune to brief a group of UK parliamentarians in Afg a few years ago. She was by far the rudest and most ignorant of the lot. She hates the Armed Forces as well, BTW - that I can understand, but her view is entirely based on ignorance and prejudice (whereas for many here it's based on experience :) )

And from what I've seen of her, unchanging in the face of enlightenment.

I've seen more intelligent pond-life.

stood next to her once. She was a bit whiffy.

Perhaps t:eek::):hungry:here will be the usual demands from Liberal Luvviedom in the press for the MoD to 'control' the ARRSers more and to clamp down on comments..........................

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
I hope you bummed her dry.

A truly obnoxious politico of the worst kind. She will jump on any passing bus as long as it keeps her in the media and her oversized conk in the trough. She should have gone all the way and married Keith Vaz, shit, there would be ugly kids.

Mick Harris

Old-Salt
She was much funnier when she was with Costello?

Command_doh

LE
Book Reviewer
A truly obnoxious politico of the worst kind. She will jump on any passing bus as long as it keeps her in the media and her oversized conk in the trough. She should have gone all the way and married Keith Vaz, shit, there would be ugly kids.

Keith would have declared his undying love to her one week, and then declared her worse than Ebola the next. Unlike her, he can't keep a consistent opinion (however bigoted, ignorant and stupid it is) on any subject.

Latest Threads