diahorrea when doing hill sprints

WTF do i keep getting this only on my hill sessions, i nearly shite myself half way through and had to do a shite in the bushes after bear grylls style. Why do i keep getting this please help.

London_native said:
WTF do i keep getting this only on my hill sessions, i nearly shite myself half way through and had to do a shite in the bushes after bear grylls style. Why do i keep getting this please help.
It's all the semen you've got up there being shaken out when you run, kids these days can't think for themsel........

Ian1983 said:
Do you by chance drink a lot of coffee before your run?
No just plenty of water.

Then I have no idea.

Maybe don't over indulge in the h20 before you go out, it could be upsetting your stomach.

Ian1983 said:
Then I have no idea.

Maybe don't over indulge in the h20 before you go out, it could be upsetting your stomach.
Thanks for the advice, but on my steady and long slow run it never happens just confused.

London_native said:
Ian1983 said:
Then I have no idea.

Thanks for the advice, but on my steady and long slow run it never happens just confused.
try a couple of boiled eggs before you run, if that fails try Imodeum tablets

tropper66 said:
London_native said:
Ian1983 said:
Then I have no idea.

Cheers.

London_native said:
tropper66 said:
London_native said:
Ian1983 said:
Then I have no idea.

Cheers.
Whats your diet like,? try the BRAT Banana,rice apples and toast, but be carfull about hydration when your loosing liquid like that , Tannic acid in tea, carrots, and blackberries and raw Garlic are good if you have a intestinal inflamation causing your problem. cut down on roughage and Dairy, with the exception of live Yoghurt. large doses of vitimin C can be another cause of Diarrhoea

Nutter said:
Failing that try a cork
Wiith a bit of that quicksetting cyanoacrylate glue on the cork

Have you thought about seeing a Doctor?
Because what you have descibed doesn,t happen to Normal people...you slack arrsed freak.
hope this helps.

Get yourself to Lympstone, every bottom field day was a bowel loosener

London_native said:
Mate go and see a doctor, exercise does improve Peristalsis but not being able to control your bowels is not right.

It's only fair that you contract the runs when on your runs!

ThreeDiscipline said:
Make sure you go for a s*** before you go. And try wheatabix 2hours before doing your fartlek training. You diet may not have enough fibre.
Weetabix with baked beans.

Apparently this is a sure fire winner diet..

I think you run faster to get away from your own farts :)

Didnt get it today, i think because i cut down on the water a bit and no milk 24 hours before (im lactose intolerant).