diahorrea when doing hill sprints

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by London_native, May 20, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. WTF do i keep getting this only on my hill sessions, i nearly shite myself half way through and had to do a shite in the bushes after bear grylls style. Why do i keep getting this please help.
  2. It's all the semen you've got up there being shaken out when you run, kids these days can't think for themsel........
  3. Do you by chance drink a lot of coffee before your run?
  4. No just plenty of water.
  5. Then I have no idea.

Maybe don't over indulge in the h20 before you go out, it could be upsetting your stomach.
  6. Thanks for the advice, but on my steady and long slow run it never happens just confused.
  7. try a couple of boiled eggs before you run, if that fails try Imodeum tablets
  8. Cheers.
  9. Failing that try a cork
  10. Whats your diet like,? try the BRAT Banana,rice apples and toast, but be carfull about hydration when your loosing liquid like that , Tannic acid in tea, carrots, and blackberries and raw Garlic are good if you have a intestinal inflamation causing your problem. cut down on roughage and Dairy, with the exception of live Yoghurt. large doses of vitimin C can be another cause of Diarrhoea
  11. Wiith a bit of that quicksetting cyanoacrylate glue on the cork
  12. Have you thought about seeing a Doctor?
    Because what you have descibed doesn,t happen to Normal people...you slack arrsed freak.
    hope this helps.
  13. Or bicycle clips! :lol:
  14. Get yourself to Lympstone, every bottom field day was a bowel loosener
  15. Mate go and see a doctor, exercise does improve Peristalsis but not being able to control your bowels is not right.