Dhofar War

“ Two ex members of BATT are compiling a disk about their time in Dhofar. They have been given permission by the appropriate associations. They are interested in any photographs, maps, documents etc. to be included in this Disc. The Disc once it is complete will be deposited in a museum at a military unit . They are interested in any unit that served in Dhofar .

Anyone who sends in photographs will have their name with a copyright sign on their photographs, maps and documents. If you are interested in providing any information, please in the first instance email John at fear_naught@btopenworld.com many thanks, John”.......

Gesendet von meinem SM-N9005 mit Tapatalk

Sid this a period that really interests me - can you make best efforts to get the photos added please mate...
One of the reasons why I started the 2 groups on Facebook was because forums were so complecated and/or it took too long to even post single photos. Anyway, you can view the many photos on the Facebook 'page' "The Dhofar Insurgency 1" which is 'open' and public. Group number 2 is 'closed' and for people who served in Dhofar. I usually post a photo to get a thread started or to keep one going.

greyfergie

MIA
Book Reviewer
One of the reasons why I started the 2 groups on Facebook was because forums were so complecated and/or it took too long to even post single photos. Anyway, you can view the many photos on the Facebook 'page' "The Dhofar Insurgency 1" which is 'open' and public. Group number 2 is 'closed' and for people who served in Dhofar. I usually post a photo to get a thread started or to keep one going.

I dont do facebook mate...

Yes, but I only took about 180 slides and some normal negative film. The 2 Facebook groups have about 3,000 photos (e.g. group 2) Group 1 is open and public, and group 2 is 'closed' and only for those who served in Dhofar.
Ok Sid are these the same as your facebook page mate