Dexter - A Killer New Series

Discussion in 'Films, Music and All Things Artsy' started by Chief_Joseph, Oct 13, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. "We at Showtime Online express our apologies; however, these pages are intended for access only from within the United States"

Whats it about?
  2. Damn, that sucks. Apologies

It's about a guy who is by day a blood spatter expert for Miami PD, and secretly a serial killer by night. All serial killers target a certain group of people, for Dexter that group is other serial killers.

Anyway Youtube to the Rescue! No full episodes, but I suppose this will suffice.

I'm definitely going to grab the DVD when it comes out so I can see the whole series. So much better than typical American vigilante stories. Seems as though Hollywood is turning things in New Directions. With this, The Departed, and all the other shows and movies coming out this season, I think redemption may be around the corner for the American industry. As long as we don't see a sequel to Topgun.
  3. I watched one episode then gave up. Too sick for my liking. I watch TV to relax...