Devout Muslim sues Tesco for making him carry alcohol

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by defender, Sep 29, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Where in islam does it say anything about handling alcohol?? It only says not to drink it. What about after shave and cleaning products? What about petrol (essentially alcohol)??

This is the same as when JC tells me he doesn't drink brews so doesn't make them or I don't smoke so I am not picking up fag butts.

2. Command_doh

Command_doh LE Book Reviewer

Bull5h1te. This has got to be a joke. He was advised at the outset what the job would entail. No doubt he was hassled to leave because of incompetency, and is looking for a (not so) easy payout?

I would say this will be laughed out of court, but with the way litigation is going these days, maybe he could get a wadge of cash for 'hurt feelings'? :(

Can always rely on the Daily Hate to drag up one of these stories, eh?

3. May I respectfully suggest that he knobs off back from whence he came!! Presumably he had no such issues about shifting packets of bacon!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

4. No doubt he'll have no qualms about handling explosives though.

Clearly didnt read the terms of his contract then (apart from being a fucking baffoon to come out with that). Tescos should counter-sue for not complying with his contract.

Surely he would need to come up with evidence to prove handling beer, spirits and wine is against his strict Islamic beliefs? I'm not fully up to speed on the koran but it doesnt seem to bother other ragtops....for example all the ones who own offies and corner shops.

5. Does this mean that Catholics can sue over having to fill shelves with condoms?