Devon top County for beaver lovers

The Beeb said:
The pair have been hard at work on what is thought to be the first beaver dam for 400 years.

"It is a brilliant thing to watch," said John-Michael Kennaway from the Escot Estate.
No sure I approve... no planning permission, no HS inquiry... we can't have these Germans just coming here and building dams willy nilly. Sounds like a job for 617 Squadron. Barnes won't be happy..

BanjoBill said:
The Beeb said:
The pair have been hard at work on what is thought to be the first beaver dam for 400 years.

"It is a brilliant thing to watch," said John-Michael Kennaway from the Escot Estate.
No sure I approve... no planning permission, no HS inquiry... we can't have these Germans just coming here and building dams willy nilly. Sounds like a job for 617 Squadron. Barnes won't be happy..
so if they havent built one for 400 years why do they need one now? And are they cheaper than our beavers in a sort of polish builder scenerio?

looney said:
Two fish swimming down steam,
One hits a wall,
The other says dam.
Thats terrible!

Please leave the internet immediately.

cbgramc said:
today Devon tommorrow ze verld
Beavers are a pain in the arrse, they are particularly hated in Canada were they build their dams in shallow valleys creating swamps and killing acres of forests. I suspect they were hunted to extinction for a good reason.

Just realised this is in the NAAFI....

>Insert double entendre about wet beavers here<

On the upside, just think of those lovely fir coats. Not saying I approve of these German invaders... but ones mans etc.... every cloud n all...

Gratuitous Beaver Shot

looney said:
Two fish swimming down steam,
One hits a wall,
The other says dam.

dunno why but i can stop giggling at that??