Development in Stephen Lawrence case

What is Rocket Science?
Y'see, the mistake she made there was to step away from her assertion. The tremulous 'I think' at the end was a self-inflicted sliding tackle from behind.

She should've bluffed her way through. It works for politicians.

I would, by the way. She'd probably believe that line about not getting pregnant if you do it standing up, lying on your side, etc..

While we are on the subject, does anyone know what exactly Doreen Lawrence did to get a seat in the House of Lords?

While we are on the subject, does anyone know what exactly Doreen Lawrence did to get a seat in the House of Lords?
Didn't she stab a relative to death & then blame institutional racism as the reason they never caught her . . . . . . or something like that.:oops:

Edited to add: ALLEGEDLY

That's the fella.

ETA - what the **** did the OP think he was doing starting this in the Int Cell
Are you seriously suggesting that the OP ever thinks?

You Sir are either a comic genius, or a total ******* moonbat with a hint of wibbling loon.

Didn’t see the three part documentary on BBC 1 about the Stephen Lawrence case. I’m guessing it’s three hours of bashing the Met and saying how racist they were. Anyone see it?

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
Got the law changed to convict a couple of scrotes without any real evidence
Fair play to you for sitting through each day of the trial - since it's the only way that you're party to the real or non-existent nature of the evidence.

There were 5 suspects. Presumably only one had a knife and stabbed Lawrence. Yet two were convicted.Am I right in thinking that Dobson and Norris had DNA found on there clothing about 20 years later?
I’ve driven down that road many times before it’s a busy road.

Criminal loses street fight to other criminal

Entire country is reminded every six months how it is white people’s collective fault.

Last edited:
Fair play to you for sitting through each day of the trial - since it's the only way that you're party to the real or non-existent nature of the evidence.
Evidence is not presented on everyday of a trial, you can read a summary of the evidence after the trial, without the pressures the jury were under as well.

There were 5 suspects. Presumably only one had a knife and stabbed Lawrence. Yet two were convicted.Am I right in thinking that Dobson and Norris had DNA found on there clothing about 20 years later?
I’ve driven down that road many times before it’s a busy road.
Who gives a toss it was over 20 years ago.

Criminal loses street fight to other criminal

Entire country is reminded every six months how it is white people’s collective fault.
Interesting theory, perhaps you could elucidate us with some provenance of your assertion.

NB; I did notice that another poster said (since deleted) that Duwayne Brooks (Stephen Lawrence's mate) did the stabbing and the five angels were totally innocent.
How fortuitous that they turned up just at the right time for Mr Brooks to carry out this heinous act...