Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Deutschland 83...

Brotherton Lad

LE
Kit Reviewer
It would be interesting if a similar doco was done about Soxmis by the Russians.

I've not heard of one but several former SERB (Soviet External Relations Branch in Potsdam) officers have taken part in some of ours and attended conferences.

Ive started watching this on the Ch4 website. Bit of a pain having to endure 3 mins of adverts every 10 minutes but- I'm as far as episode 2 so far and...

I like it!

@Bravo_Bravo You'll like this.

NSP

LE
Ive started watching this on the Ch4 website. Bit of a pain having to endure 3 mins of adverts every 10 minutes but- I'm as far as episode 2 so far and...

I like it!

@Bravo_Bravo You'll like this.
Hint: record it, skip/FF the ads. Or use the edit function in the DVR to remove the ads before watching.

Or do what the rest of us do and sail into a certain bay whilst dressed as Blackbeard.

Hint: record it, skip/FF the ads. Or use the edit function in the DVR to remove the ads before watching.

Or do what the rest of us do and sail into a certain bay whilst dressed as Blackbeard.
Arrrrrrrrrr!

Well, ive watched all 6 episodes now - and enjoyed them very much - which further led to my disappointment that the final episode seems to end 'mid story'. It's worth watching but - there is no 'closure' as such.

Brotherton Lad

LE
Kit Reviewer
Well, ive watched all 6 episodes now - and enjoyed them very much - which further led to my disappointment that the final episode seems to end 'mid story'. It's worth watching but - there is no 'closure' as such.

'Closure' only starts in 1989 and is yet to finish.

Bubbles_Barker

LE
Book Reviewer

NSP

LE
Maybe they are following the modern trend of making a season, say, twenty episodes and transmitting it in two blocks of ten - a la Vikings and Outlander.

Latest Threads