Destroying MDNs Myth

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by Devil_Dog, May 11, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. MDN, seems to me you are always lording it over the masses.

I know I have not been a good boy lately but your high handness is going out of control. You take no opposition. You can't take any critiscism. And most times you think your views and opinions permeate all thoughts and opinions everybody else might have.

I, D_D, think you are an unmitigated idiot out to prove your manhood at the expense of those who can't prove your incompetence.

While I hope you are more worthy of the "what can I say he has a small dick syndrome," explanations I have for you, I hope you will be able to prove yourself worth your MOD tag.

Waiting to hear from you and not your surrogates, I remain the one known as:

D_D

2. Your a pretty dull cnut arnt you

3. I've had my share of run-ins with MDN, and yes, he can be an utter cock. However, he DOES give a shit, and he has provided far more to this site than you.

You are just a throbber.

4. Did I say that out loud? Damn, me, praising MDN.....

Off to wash my mouth out.....

5. Oh yeah...

TO THE HOLE!!!!

6. Sixty

Sixty LE Moderator Book Reviewer
    1. ARRSE Cyclists and Triathletes

Aye, I bet that's what the wounded lads and their families were thinking when they were out in Spain.

Fool.

7. First impressions are often the correct impressions so when you piped up on my 'Living on a Boat' thread, which was not posted in the NAAFI but in Travel because I was looking for genuine answers from genuine ARRSE'ers with boating experience you gave no consideration to this and came in with some trash posts. So my first impression of you was that you were a knob. This thread has just confirmed it.

This has nothing to do being a MDN surrogate you idiot, this post of mine is based on what I have read of you personally. And I'm not impressed.

8. Eat a dick!

9. Aww bless, sounds like sweetums got out the wrong side of his divan drawer this morning.

10. If anyone needs an example of blatant flaming - I think this is it!!!

11. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

Oh dear...it's another toys out of the pram thread.How droll.....

12. D_D you give nothing to this site but utter drivel.

MDN offers at the very least charitable work to others....

13. What worries me more is that you lot are giving this piece of detritus the attention it obviously thinks it deserves. Honestly, why the fuck do you think it has an O2 Tag?

Just blank it for fuck's sake. MDN is big enough, ugly enough and twisted enough to deal with this rodent in a style he feels appropriate. :wink:

14. What is this D_D; sucide by self posting? :)

You may not like him but he has given far more to this site then the majority of us.

15. Join the queue of people that think I'm a c0ck.

I assume you are en route to the Airport right now to give me the kicking I deserve, unless I am correct in thinking that you are merely an internet nipple who's keyboard writes cheques his malformed, undernourished body can't cash.

I'd hurl some insults at you but it would only make you pull out of your mum and fuel you dullness.