Desperately seeking.

Discussion in 'RLC' started by General Melchett, Jan 20, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. General Melchett

General Melchett LE Moderator

For any users looking for old comrades, ex-girlfriends, the NAAFI slapper please post in here.

Remember OpSec and stuff.

Thank you.

GM

2. Does anyone know where a Benny Bennet is? He used to be 63 Sqn in the early 90's?

3. looking for any RLC including chefs that served at 2AFA/1 CS med reg, hope my nick name lets you know who i am :) i was thinking of mad weekends in traz and munster and the visits to index night club and the stupid things we used to do in there, well, it did have a swimming pool in the night club rofl.

pm me if you know me ty :)

PAT
    RAMC

4. Looking for a chef that served at RAF Brawdy. inperticular a gogg called o'brien. incase my name doesnt give it away about who i am - then hows your sister?

5. Good idea, but not moving very fast yet, early days though!

6. know a guy by the same name that was in 7 regt, but got out about 98.

7. ...any old 6 Arty Sup Sqn out there..? I was in R Troop from 85-90..drop me a line and get your sand bag out.

Will Moore

8. ...any old 6 Arty Sup Sqn out there..? I was in R Troop from 85-90..drop me a line and get your sand bag out.

Will Moore

9. anyone know of "joe day" used to be in 5 ord bn in late 80s early nineties he was a sub con i think i was a chef in 52 ord coy at the time, he was a good drinking buddy

10. See PM shaggy

11. looking for bryce cummings used to be 6 sqn in 3adtr then went to 4gs in 33 sqn married to sheila!!!

12. Looking for (last time I heard!) WO1 Ken Kershaw!!!!!
    One of his God Kids is looking for him!

13. Anyone from 75 Sqn, 4 GS in the mid 90's?
    Rad Troop, QMs or RHQ.

14. Possibly