Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Desperately seeking - Salisbury

Holly77

Crow
Can you help me find a soldier who I exchanged smiles with today at Fleet Southbound services on the M3 and after on the A303?
We didn't have a chance to exchange numbers but would love to.
He was tall, dark haired and drove a black 4x4 truck with reg HV64 or similar, heading towards Salisbury on A303 so I'm guessing based there.
Any suggestions on how to make contact appreciated!

It was me, and the seventeen posters following me.

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
Can you help me find a soldier who I exchanged smiles with today at Fleet Southbound services on the M3 and after on the A303?
He was tall, dark haired and drove a black 4x4 truck with reg HV64 or similar, heading towards Salisbury on A303 so I'm guessing based there.
Whore

Wordsmith

LE
Book Reviewer
Paging Sherlock Holmes.

The clues are few, but the challenge should appeal to you.

Possible gratitude shag as a reward for services rendered.

Watson.

The best way to make contact is to turn up outside the wire holding a baby upsidedown by the ankle with one hand and a roll up in the other whilst screaming "You did this to me you c*nt".

I am in a good mood tonight as it is the weekend. Be afraid, be very afraid

Holly,

That was me! Are you the fat thighed bleach blonde munter who stared at me like some laboon licking wrongun? PM me yah?

We're you the one with the big tits or the one who looked like Ted Rogers in a dress?

Do your own target recce Abdul.

But surely she would have mentioned the row of 40 medals on his chest?
The walt

Ha ha. I'm long ago navy when you had to spend a certain length of time in theatre before getting a GSM and additions were actually bars. I was in Aden, Radfan, Borneo, Tanganyika, Cod Wars and Ulster. So I didn't get any medals except for the Pingat Jasa Malaysia medal. I do have a bronze medal for lifesaving though. :cool:

Tunnels

War Hero
5854a3bcfe18b8d1bfac2921fd711dec.jpg

She's gen.

I know who this is, he's now very scared and claims to suddenly 'be gay, very very gay, properly gay'

Latest Threads