Desperately seeking - gorgeous soldier M3/A303

Holly77

Crow
Can you help me find a soldier who I exchanged smiles with today at Fleet Southbound services on the M3 and after on the A303?
We didn't have a chance to exchange numbers but would love to.
He was tall, dark haired and drove a black 4x4 truck with reg HV64 or similar, heading towards Salisbury on A303 so I'm guessing based there.
Any suggestions on how to make contact appreciated! xx

Can you help me find a soldier who I exchanged smiles with today at Fleet Southbound services on the M3 and after on the A303?
He was tall, dark haired and drove a black 4x4 truck with reg HV64 or similar, heading towards Salisbury on A303 so I'm guessing based there.
He post's regularly on this site, his user name is @Oddbod.

2nd request, did this guy steal your TV remote?

Bris

LE
Obvious sock is obvious.

Holly, might have been pm me some pic, yeah.
Nh, I was ******* miles away, but pics gladly accepted.

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
Whore

Holly I think the lad you're looking for is a Cpl in the R Sigs, Paul G.

He was telling me today he had a bunny boiler moment at the services, a lass smiled at him and he natural smiled back, but then when he looked up again she was still staring at him, which freaked him out a bit.

I told him he should have gone for it, he just shook his head laughing saying he's got a decent girlfriend and doesn't do dogs.

Oh well, better luck behind the five bells at chucking out time, ehh love.

You are a sad old bunch of boys hanging out in the lonely hearts forum, aren't you?
He escaped you once without giving contact details, but you're chasing him. But it's our fault.

We don't hang around in here, we just saunter in when there's the whiff of fresh meat.

You are a sad old bunch of boys hanging out in the lonely hearts forum, aren't you?
That's 99% of ARRSE yes. If your putative Romeo is any sort of real soldier he won't appear on this board for another 20 years.

You clearly don't understand Arrse do you? Amongst other things we enjoy taking the p1ss out of desperate slappers. Keep up the posts the other threads are a bit boring at the moment.

Latest Threads