desperately looking for a 264 TIE

Discussion in 'Royal Signals' started by sniper235, Mar 17, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I unfortunately lost my 264 tie and would plead with someone to put me in the right direction for a replacement. beg buy or borrow (with deposit).

I need the tie for an official function in London. and as such need one PDQ.

CAN ANYONE Please help ?

264 Sig Sqn (SAS) tie - I do have a regimental Tie.

2. Phone someone whos AT 264.

Do you not know anyone there?

3. I'm sure the Sqn PRI will sell one to an ex-member of the sqn

You are of course an ex-member of the sqn I take it ?

4. Or a big walt perhaps :)

(But if you arse SAS please don't beat me up) :)

5. Yes ex member however discharged 15 years ago so dont know any serving nor do i have the number for the pri.

will try to get the number though.

higround thanx for your comments ?

6. go and ask at burtons mate.... they have alot of ties

7. what sort of response is that ?

just goes to show the mentality of a true REMF.

plain to see in black and white.

partick yer a prize knob - what a fuckin' ********

8. that is just the saddest reply i have ever seen! get a life man, it was in jest! and dont mail me again u loser! get a grip son! still overweight? sniper? what a terrible attempt at trying to be someone! sniper! joker! loser! oxygen theiven, knuckle draggin, waste of a skin muppet

9. partick PM'd me - quoteif u need education... i can help u man, and lead u to it! for that response from u, is the pre-emptied knuckle draggin statement that one would expect! and just whom is the knob fannybawz? do not slate me! i am the one married to a swedish wife(mine!) and u knock one out at the thought! so.... who is the knob? rest my case dickcheese

the more i think about it.... the more u sadden me! ffs sniper? how pathetic is that! u are a freak man! u were picked on at basic training and never got over it! loser! and u try to abuse me verbally? keep trying u forkin idiot! i came top of every military course i was part of! ask about me and u will know! u tube! always the best, unlike u, u * prick! dont EVER diss me knuckle draggin oxygen thief! bet u fail your bft frequently! me..... 7:32..... * off

yep i did look into you, what a lier, seems you were on a repeated 3 month bender whilst serving at 7 sigs and then was medically downgraded and disharged on a FMed 8 (psychiatric). even got your Upgraders report where you were RTU'd.

by the way im at Room 313 ,Kentigern House, Glasgow.

• Like Like x 3
  10. Now, now girls, put the handbags down and let go of eachothers hair.

Sniper, if you are at that location, you should easily be able to get in touch with those who can supply said tie. The Corps' museum may also be able to help.

Also if you are at that location, should you be realeasing said information above? If it is true.

11. Picking a fight with SO2 soldiers on an unofficial Army site, thats just magic that is! Even if it is a blag :cyclopsani:

• Like Like x 1
  12. Why don't you ring the exchange and ask them to put you through or have you forgotten the exchange number ??

13. He said he needed it quickly. I reckon six years on may be a bit late for advice.

• Like Like x 4
  14. I know it's old but, wasn't it 264 (SAS) Sigs Sqn?

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

15. FFS.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1