Desperate dogs need love too

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Tartan_Terrier, Sep 21, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. And a French company has found the solution. Ladies, gentlemen (and labradors) I give you the World's first sex toy for dogs.

[​IMG]

http://www.hotdollfordog.com/

Admittedly it doesn't look much like a dog, and actually looks pretty bizarre, but it does have a removable washable hole.

I can see this being the biggest hit Christmas present for pets ever.

T_T

2. I find myself strangely attracted to that ...

3. Now THAT'S what I call a dildo.......

:oops:
    oh no...hang on a mo!!

4. brettarider

brettarider On ROPs

Looks like something you'd buy out of Ikea be funny watching a kid playing on it :lol:

5. its a phillip starck designed blow up pooch .

i fear it will end up at the back of the cupboard with my juicer and super slicer but what the hell ---i have to have one

6. One thing I wondered about was size. Surely you'd want a different sized one for your great dane, than for your daschund.

Has anyone found any videos of it in action yet?

7. It costs £361.73!!!!!!!!!!

ETA there is a movie here:

Linky

8. Liked the bit about "Curves, fluidity & Stability" - wouldn't want it to fall over whilst you're pumping it up, would you Fido? :lol:

9. Yes, I know about that one, I meant a video of it in use so we can see if the dogs are really happy with it.

10. Walked out on the Border Collie dear?

11. Oh get with the times man...the border collie wasn't man enough! Rottweilers are the way ahead!!

12. Still feeding on Chappie?

13. Nah it makes me fart! I am an IAMs dog....bitch....whatever!!

14. Saw this on the shelf in Pampurred Pets t'other day:

[​IMG]

15. Now,

There was a piece I knew a few years ago living off the back of the Hill at the Sugar Loaf. Me and Charlie decided to give her and her mother a visit one night.

We knocked on the door no answer, so Charlie started to sing to her ' XXX' you fcuking old whore, open up the fcuking door'. Bored with Des O'Connor records they let us in.

He told me to sort out the daughter cos he was going upstairs to take the bandages off the Mother. As he said, " An old one going out is as tight as a young one just starting".

Was you the girl on the Hill?