desmonds dribble

Having being apprized of the information. This complex operation occurred to my friend, Aphrodie_Squaddie. Anyway MDN how the f uck are u a Mod u cnut with such a dirty arrse mouth u were born with? Even Moody wont talk to you. And your apparently you are dead in 'the shot' if you try to chat her up there, cos she sed so tw4t. dat der gal hates u man.

crabby said:
desmond said:
Oh yeah, who da f uck r u???
Probably your daddy, or one of them.

Crawl back to the gaping cnut you spawned from you chav abortion
Don't know about that Crabby, even I had standards in those days. If she wore Ron Hills with holes in she had no chance.

Do you yourself have a good grasp of the Queens Lingo??

I do, pre-requisite for certain entry to some areas of HM forces cnut

desmond said:

Never knew the Sodexho test was that hard.

desmond said:
Piece of p iss as u well know. you passed it did you not? cnut. Are we at literary war here? cos that could be fun.
Literary or literacy? They're quite different you know, and from context I'd suggest you meant literacy.

Just had a flick through your putrid posts. You're a nosher of the highest order. Also, what is the vendetta against mdn? You've not been here long enough to be sufficiently insulted.

Although your chv spk offends. Wht da ya fink u is doin? I is a fcukin sick cnut etc etc. Bore off

desmond said:

Has someone invented a new Regiment? I thought we were short, but that's just crazy.

"Yes sah, LBdr Dogshitter, 1st Regt HMFC, for your inspection. Saaaaaah".

P.S. You missed an apostrophe out of your post. I won't tell you where it's missing from, I'll just let you lose sleep over it.

P.P.S. I think you're a prick Desmond.

Dale the snail said:
desmond said:

Has someone invented a new Regiment? I thought we were short, but that's just crazy.

"Yes sah, LBdr Dogshitter, 1st Regt HMFC, for your inspection. Saaaaaah".

P.S. You missed an apostrophe out of your post. I won't tell you where it's missing from, I'll just let you lose sleep over it.

P.P.S. I think you're a prick Desmond.
Maybe Aphrodite_Squaddie could design the cap bage?! :wink:

I love MDN, love to get p issed with him in a good boozer, possibly in 'the shot'. And btw your chav speak is absolutely horrendous. Unfortunately picking my mucker from 42 commando on a Falklands mash up shortly, but then free to go. So f uck you crabby, you sideways flyer.

desmond said:
I love MDN, love to get p issed with him in a good boozer, possibly in 'the shot'. And btw your chav speak is absolutely horrendous. Unfortunately picking my mucker from 42 commando on a Falklands mash up shortly, but then free to go. So f uck you crabby, you sideways flyer.
Wrong on several counts - although you are right about my chav speak being horrendous.

HMFC - nickname for the RMP right? :D

desmond said:
Of course you love him. He would probably meet you in the "shot", because he lives there. Didn't you know that? How on earth you guessed Crabby was in the AAC, I have no idea.

Sleep well. Toot toot!

minister_doh_nut said:
Its well known that one of our ranks is soon to go into hospital a gentleman and to come out a gentleman with his hampton turned into a fish socket.

I raised a few questions in the blogs but I've a couple more which I'd like answering...... also the benevolant side of me is eager to help out a member of HM forces (penis or not)

1. If you end up not changing you american tan tights all day will your gusset stink like a cnut or like a sweaty sack?

2. What happens to your helmet? do you get to keep it?

3. Can I eat your disgarded gonads?

A volunteer is required to chuck a mix up legs, as she is bound to turn straight into a whore with a brand new c0ck clot to play with.

Its fair to say she isn't exactly Denise Van Outen, more like Dennis Waterman but lets not cast aside one of our members and lets get someone, whether they need to be full of beer or not to scuttle her once her scars heal and her love bucket is fully functioning.
To return to the original subject - I've already offered legs my rather inadequate manhood, as a means of breaking her in gently. She declined.

Those gonads - raw? Or cooked? Sauces? Would they taste like manfat?

dale the next mensa meeting will have to be delayed .The reason I knew crabby was in the AAC, He wouldnt be called a crabby otherwise.Are you a REMF?

Latest Threads